3. It Starts With Curiosity

It started as a story. Then came curiosity. (Y/n) wanted to know more and more.

"Hey Anko, what's wrong? Woah. What's happening to you?!"
She shakily pointed to some pills on the counter while slightly unconscious.
(Y/n) raced over, grabbed them,popped them open, and put one in her seemingly dieing friend's mouth. Slowly she began to get better. And the black marks faded away.
"When did you get here?"
"Just a few seconds ago..Don't scare me like that. What happened?"
"It's a long story.. How'd you get in?"
"The window~"
"Of course," she chuckled.
"In anycase, tell me about those marks."
Unco sighs. "I'm going to go ahead and tell you, if a strange man comes to you offering power, say no."
She tells the story of what happened to her.
"So what was the man like?"
She takes a deep breath." His name is Orochimaru."She says with venom. "He's a selfish basterd. And then one you become useless to him, he tosses you asside."
"Tell me more about the cool creatures he makes! Did he really learn all those jutsus?"
"No. That's not the point."
"I'm crashing at your place tonight. There's these weird dudes I caught following me. So whatever that's about. I mean come on! If they want to talk to me they could just walk up and be like waaazz uuuuppp."
Ever sense then, she always asked more about him.
She got so curious that she started looking around to learn more.
And then it happens.