4. Meeting

She was tired of them following her. So she confronted them when she got to a quiet place.
"What do you guys want?"
They then walked up.
"Hello! My names Kobuto. I was sent to give you an opportunity when you were alone."
"I figured as much. Anyways, my name is (y/n), but most call me Legand."
He offers a hand and I shake it." Nice to meet you."
"So what was this opportunity you spoke about?"
"You've heard of Orochimaru right?"
My eyes lite up." Yeah?"
"Well he wants you to work with him. Only if you pass the test of course."
"Really? Oh my gosh! This is so exciting! I accept!"
"Oh! And this is Jirobo. Now you two may begin."
This buff dude lands a hit on one of her clones! Dumbass. Then she sends another shadow to fight him. And the little rock below him is actually her~
He uses different techniques and begins to get pissed by all the clones. Then she's no longer a rock. She comes out quickly and upper punch him in the nuts. And he's down.
"Winner! And the crowd goes wild!" She says with her arms up.
" THAT WAS A CHEAP SHOT!" Jirobo shouts.
"I know I'm sorry." She apologises.
"If a may ask, don't you also have a kekkie genkia?"
"Yes I do. Want to see?"
"If you don't mind."
She turns her eyes glowing blue.
"It's called Tetsuchi. That's all I'll show you. It could kill you guys."
"Very well. Any other specialties?"
"Well..I have this..form of mine. It makes me go crazy. And I end up killing everyone. So..I won't show you that either."
"That's fine. Well your defiantly in."
I smile as I hold out my hand to help Jirobo up.
"Go get your personal belongings and meet us around pass the front gate. See you then."
She takes off to her apartment to gather everything. She takes out a scroll and puts things in like: clothes, her comforter because it's the only one that keeps her warm,some food, and potions and potion makers.
She then seals up the scold and puts it away. Then she puts on her amp, that's in a amp holder,and brings her guitar. She then sprints toward the gate.
"Don't think I'm just going to let you leave with them." Unco.
"It's my life and my desicion."
"Did you hear anything I said about that place?!"
"Yeah. Totally sick. All the more reason to check it-" saw it coming!
She tried to slap some sense into her, but her friend is always prepared and on gard.
"Yeah u can't talk me out of it. I'm leaving with or without you. So that being said, you could come with me~"
"No. I'm not going back. And neither are you."
"Sorry to disappoint you. See ya later~" She took off before her friend could fight her! But then she comes running after her. So Legend grabs her guitar and does a loud ass sonic wave. (Like this, only with guitar. This will probably be very loud. Bwahaha)

She eventually finds Kobuto and Jirobo, and takes off. Then out of nowhere, a big ass snake come to our path!
"Just how long do you plan on keeping me waiting dear Kobuto?"
"I was just takeing her home. It took awhile to get her alone. Oh! This is Lord Orochimaru!"
Her eyes sparkled!
"You're really him!?" She says excitedly.
"Looks like I have a fan. Very well you may ride home with me on my pet here."
He gave her a hand and she got on.
"Oh! My names (y/n) but most call me Legand."
"I'm well aware. That's why I sent Kobuto."
----close to the hide out------
"So what all kind of creatures do you make?"
"Hmm.. let's see..too many to list them all. Oh! We've made a creature that can breathe on land and in water. Took forever, but we made it. And so on and so forth."
Then they were there. At the hide out!
        "Come along I shall show you to your room."
"But my lord you have so things-"
"You can handle it or they can wait."
"It's ok. If you have some things to do, you should do them."
"Nah it's fine."
      "My room is the two doors to the left of yours. And your bathroom is shared with the room on the other side. I'll give you some time to fix it up. Then the person on the other side of the bathroom will show you the way to my office. See you then~."

     She fixed it up real awesome

     She fixed it up real awesome.  And then met the person next door.
"Hello. I'm Legend. What's your name?"
"Tyuya. Let's go."
She takes me to Orochimaru and then leaves.
"Your report tells me you have a few special abilities. Care to deminstrate?"
"I..I cant. Someone always gets hurt or killed."
"How about I let you use them on the prisoners? That sound good?"
"That's fine~"
      Down in the prison, they let all the prisoners out. And then...it begins.
She bites her thumb, and says,"Tetsuchi!" Then she controlls her blood and kills almost everyone! Then..