5. Innerself

Then she transforms into a monster like form. Her weaponed wings were black and amazing. Her hands were claw- like. A few marks were apon her face.

She took her black and neon staff and broke the ground and killed everyone with the earth and wind that went in different directions from her

But then...she lost controll and began laughing insanely.
"Ok Legend! That was exellant! You can stop now!"
She couldn't hear Kobuto. Instead, it provoked her to chase them and attack.
"Stop this now!" He said again.
Orochimaru did hand signs and put her into a genjutsu.
She saw a medow of flowers.

She finally relaxed ,as she unformed and the jutsu was released.
She looks around to see everyone dead besides Kobuto And Orochimaru.
Tears run down her cheeks and she covers her face with her hands as she cries.
"I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry."
Orochimaru comes close to praise her "Legend that was-"
She slaps his hand away."NO! I'm a monster! I should've stayed with Unco! None of this would've happened if I had listened to her!"
Then someone hugged her, Unco herself!
"Let's go home ok?" She hugs her best friend tight.
"She's not going anywhere."
"I'm not letting her be used as a vessel or as some crazy experament!"
"Contrarly, I wanted to see her in action. Her nickname really suits her. And so I think she belongs her."
"What? Until she becomes useless to you and you cast her aside?! I won't let you do that to her!"
"That's not my intention. She's simply someone special to add to my small collection of strong fighters. As a matter of fact, I plan on her being along side me, Kobuto, and dear Sasuke~. So do us a favor and let her be. You know what, ask her what she wants."
"(Y/n), let's go ok?"
"No..I cant. Whether I stay her or go back to Konaha, I'm too dangerous and could kill everyone..including you. In Konaha, I'm in trouble for leaving as it is. And I'd get locked up for not being able to control my innerself... But not here. If I end up killing everyone here, I'll be applauded and not get locked away. I can be the monster I am here. I'm sorry but I can't go back. I'm considered a rouge ninga now."
Now Unco's cheeks are covered with tears.

"Unco. You may stay for dinner if you like. I mean, I know you've come a way just to retrieve Legend. At least eat before you leave."
"Yeah. Please stay a while. I want to show you my room."
"It's a trap and they know it."
"I'll insure your safety. I promise." She hugs up to me even more."Did you bring any sake?"
"No, sorry. I also won't stay and neither are you."
"She has every right to stay here,Unco." Said Sasuke, who popped up out of nowhere.
"Thank you. Unco, this is where I'm staying. So if your not going to stay for dinner, then please leave."