Chapter Sixteen

Bailey's POV

I could hear Daryl talking to me and I could feel the touch of his calloused hands. I tried to open my eyes but to no avail. I listen to the soothingness of his husky voice as he whispered so many sweet things. If I could actually wake up I would wipe the tears from his beautiful face and tell him that I loved him so much. I would tell him it was alright and I was fine as long as he was right beside me. I felt like I was pounding at my head to wake up, but nothing happened. I hear soft snores from somewhere near me and figure Daryl fell asleep.

As I was trying to wake up, I felt my self weaken more. I wanted his arms wrapped around me and I wanted Daryl. As I kept trying, darkness was trying to pull me back but I fought as long as I could before it finally got the upper hand and I was out like a light.

(*TIME SKIP*)

My eyes popped open and I move my head. I was in my room alone so I sat up I was in a sports bra and sweatpants. I looked at my bullet holes and shrugged it off. I stood up and walked over to my closet. I pull out a random shirt and slide it on with some trouble. I stumble out of the door and walk out of the door. I needed Daryl badly. Everyone looked up and I noticed Daryl was still looking down at his crossbow. He looked up at Carol and his head turned in the direction I was. His eyes widened and he tosses his crossbow down and sprints to me.

I expected him to hug me but he grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. I snaked my good arm up to the back of his neck and pushed him closer to me. Our tongues dance as my body pushed into him. I hear cheers and I pull away from Daryl. I look around and see Rick's group smiling. I smile back and try to walk down the stairs but I have trouble so Daryl wraps his arm around me and helps me down.

We meet the group half way and they greet me with happy hugs. I hear my name shouted and I turn to see Beth and Maggie sprinting towards me. They crash into me lightly, careful of my wounds. I hear them crying so I place my hands on the back of their heads and pull them closer to me. I laugh in happiness and then ask where Benny was. I felt a small person crash into me and I smile knowing who it was. I hold all three in my arms content that I was alive.

"How long have I been out?" I question looking around at everyone's happy faces. "About three days. We were scared you wouldn't make it." Beth answers for everyone. "I'm invincible." I joke with a short laugh and everyone joins in with me. "Anything happen?" I question out of the blue. "Not much." Rick begins. "Other that Daryl causing havoc." Rick jabs Daryl with his elbow. I blush and smile up at Daryl.

"A man named Randall was placed into Hershel's car injured and he is in the shed." Shane scoffs. I give a glare to Rick at him trying to hide something. "I didn't think you should know until you were healed, I thought it was for the best." Rick explains. I roll my eyes and turn to head to the shed. I slam the door open and he jumps. "Hey you're the hot woman from the bar! Tell them I'm innocent and to let me go!" He pleads.

I give him a disgusted look. "You ran with dirty men. Why would I let you go? You could run back to them and tell them where we are." I growl. "No no no! I wouldn't do that!" He says hysterical. "Judging by that reaction, that is exactly what you would do. So no." I cross my arms and pop out my hip. His eyes rack my body and I scoff. "You're lucky you're still alive." I grunt and leave.

Daryl meets me by the door and gives me a light peck on the forehead. I smile into it and we head back to the house. "We all moved in because it was getting too cold. Me and Benny have been staying in your room along with Hanna and Harry." He tells me while placing his hand on the small of my back in-case I needed help. I nod and we walk into the house and I felt myself be pushed back by paws. Killer's face met mine and his tongue slide up my face and I giggled. He hopped down and trotted up to my room. I saw Hershel and Patricia in the kitchen and I made my presence known.

They hopped up and gave me big hugs. After telling them I was okay, Daryl and I headed up to my room. Harry and Hanna were squealing with joy when they saw me. I laughed and hugged them. I got in bed and Daryl followed. I laid on my back and Daryl was on his side. Hanna and Harry decided to leave and hang out with Rick's group.

Daryl put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it. I immediately began to fall asleep. After awhile I was sleeping with my head tilted towards Daryl with a smile plastered on my lips.