Chapter Three

Author's Note:
I found somebody to play Bailey Greene.
I chose Scarlett Johansson because we can all admit she is hot as fuck!

Here's Chapter Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     ×Bailey's POV×

   I got Lori to the farm quickly and reunited her with her boys. I smiled lightly and told Otis I would go hunt.

    I collected my bow and arrows from my car which was loaded with everything from weapons to survival bags. I quickly headed out to the woods. I heard a noise to my left and raised my bow. I saw a squirrel on a branch about 20 feet away. I released the arrow and saw the dead rodent fall to the ground.

    As i was walking I heard something crunch. It was pretty dark, so I was a bit frightened. I saw a light flash my way so I jumped behind a tree. I heard to voices. A man and a woman. 

     I peeked out from behind the tree and saw the woman with her back towards me bending over and the man was looking up in the tree i was standing behind. I recognized them. They were with Lori. How far in the woods was I?

    I wondered why the man was looking up in the tree. So i decided to look up. I let out a small scream. There was a biter hanging from the tree! I heard something like a crossbow release and felt something go into my leg. 

    "Motherfucker!" I yelled out and fell on my butt. I saw them run up to me and saw the man had the crossbow raised at me. "Come on Dumb ass, Shoot me again! Best hope I'm dead though!" I spit out at him. "Oh shit! I'm sor- Wait are you spying on us?!" He softened but then hardened up. 

   "No! I have a life. I was hunting." I narrowed my eyes again. "If you haven't noticed I have a motherfucking arrow in my leg. I need help!" I say pointing down at my thigh. The guy swung his crossbow over his shoulder and walked over to me. Before I could say anything the guy picked me up bridal style and started walking towards the highway. 

    The woman was 10 feet in front of us. "What is her name?" I questioned looking up at the very attractive redneck. "Andrea," He looked down at me. "What's yours?" He asked looking back in front of him. "Bailey." I say leaning my head against his chest. I was getting a bit tired. I felt him tense when I leaned my head against him. "Nice name. Mine's Daryl." He grunted. I giggled.

      "What woman? My name, Huh? It's bad. I know." He got a little angry. "No, I like it. It suits you. It's different, like you." I smiled into his chest. I felt his chest rumble with laughter.

       "Aren't I heavy.." I ask after a while. "Not at all, you weigh as much as a sack of potatoes." He glanced down at me . I smile. We got to the highway a few seconds after that. I saw an old man sitting on top of an RV. He made his way down.

       "Daryl? Andrea? Who is this?" He asked politely smiling at me. I liked this man already! "My names Bailey. I live out at the farm. I say for myself. "Zorro.." Daryl tells the old fellow. "Oh, pleasure to meet you, I'm Dale." He chuckles. "Pleasures all mine!" I smile. "Charming type, Eh?" He jokes. "You know it." I give a playful wink. 

       I start to feel a little tired so I tell them. Daryl immediately takes me inside. I see a woman with short gray hair crying. I gently jump out of Daryl's arms and limp to her. She looks up at me and I take her into my arms.

     All it took was this little gesture for her to start sobbing harder. She held on to me like her life depended on it. I started seeing black dots. "Oh my! Daryl get those towels and the first aid kit!" She spoke. "Honey, My name is Carol. I need you to stay awake. Here, Lets talks. What's your name for starters." Carol spoke calmly.

    "My grandma's name was Carol. But you are to young to be a grandma. My name is Bailey." I smile. "Oh thank you sweetheart! Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." She smiled back. "Okay honey I'm going to have to take off your pants. But to do that, I need to cut them." She says. 

      I nod. "These were a bit to tight anyway." She laughs and begins cutting off my pants right above the arrow. Daryl of course picks this time to come into the room. He had to take a double take of me. "Where are your pants, and how are you still conscious?" He asked blushing lightly. 

     "I had to get to her wound." Carol says working. "I've had worse." I say frowning and looking away. "What the hell do you mean?" Daryl asks, face growing angered. Why did he care....? "Nothing. Anyway, Why does it matter." I narrow my eyes, not wincing as Carol poured alcohol over my wound.

      Daryl's face went blank, then he turned and walked out. "He cares about you." Carol spoke softly, Stitching my wound. "No he doesn't, he doesn't know me." I sarcastically snort. "Even if he doesn't know you, he cares." She quickly wraps my leg. I awkwardly sit in my underwear as Carol is cleaning her hands.

      "Can you give me my pants please." I say, having a great idea. She gives me a confused look but hands me them. I pull out my knife and begin cutting them into shorts. I get up and put them on and smile. I look at Carol and see she has tears in her eyes. 

    "Hey, hey. What's the matter!" I say sitting beside her. "Nothing, you just remind me of my little girl, Sophia.. She went missing yesterday." She smiles sadly. This woman was broken, but she was strong. I admired this woman already. She would be the perfect mother.

   "Here lay down and you can tell me all about her." I smile. She lays down, and I lean against the wall sitting up. She begins telling me all about Sophia and how she was shy but very outspoken. She also told me that her husband use to abuse them, I got pissed knowing how she felt, thinking she did not need to go threw that. As we talked we ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been busy with school so that's why it has taken soooo long to update.

So here is a pretty long chapter to make up for it.

I'll try and update soon.

DIXON KISSES

✌Peace Out Boo's✌

Bailey