Crushing on Craig

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with a Staig fic, I rarely read any humor ones so I thought I'd give it a shot. Please enjoy and South Park nor the images featured in this fic belong to me)  

"Oh my God Stan, will you stop staring at him? You look freakin' creepy right now dude," said an irritated Kyle to his super best friend Stan.

Kenny just rolled his eyes, and continued eating Stan's lunch while he wasn't looking and Cartman kept calling him a fag and what not while stuffing his face.

Stan ignored both Kyle and Cartman as he proceeded to stare across the cafeteria at a certain black haired teen with a loving gaze. The person he was staring at was Craig Tucker, the boy who's dubbed the tallest, handsomest along side himself, Kyle and Kenny, and the dullest in the school.

Yes Stanley Marsh, star player of the football team and could get any girl he wanted, had a crush on the tallest, handsomest, and dullest person in school.

He didn't give two shits that he was crushing over a guy and a guy he might not have at that, but he will try. He started falling for the taller teen just two weeks ago during Spring Break.

*2 weeks ago*

Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman were out in Denver during the break, and just so happened to see Craig and his gang there on their second day there. They were at the zoo, Kenny wanting to go just so they could make fun of each other by comparing themselves to animals. 

They thought it would be a fun idea much to Cartman's dismay knowing he would be the main target.

Kenny pointed at a silverback Western Lowland Gorilla eating a banana, but stopped when he saw the blonde pointing at him.

"Look look," he said to Stan and Kyle. "That one definitely looks like fatass or more like they could be brothers." He laughed, but Kyle and Stan chuckled.

Cartman, not finding a decent animal to compare Kenny to, called him a stupid poor piece of shit and walked away flipping all three of them off.

Kyle stopped chuckling, and turned to the gorilla seeing that he was slowly crawling towards them with something in his hand. "Umm Kenny I think you made 'em mad," he said jabbing a thumb at the animal.

Stan looked past Kenny at the the gorilla that had his arm raised ready to throw something. Kenny waved Kyle off. "Hey I would be too if I was related to fatass," he said with a shrug. "But it's not like it can do anything. We're up here, and it's down there so what can it do to-"

"BOINK"

He's cut off by something hitting him upside the head.

Kenny turned around glaring. "Alright which one of you asshole's threw somethin'?" His answer was another object being thrown at his head making Stan, Kyle, and everyone else who's watching laugh.

Kenny turned to glare at the culprit. "Oi you stinkin' gorilla, think throwin' shit at me is funny-"

"SPLAT"

He's cut off again by shit literally being thrown at him in the face.

Stan and Kyle go into a fit of laughter while everyone else either eww'd or walked away shaking their heads. Kenny ran around trying to find something to clean the shit off of his face.

"Tch, dumbass. He totally deserved it," a monotone voice commented.

Stan and Kyle stopped laughing to see a bored looking Craig standing behind them along with Tweek, Clyde, and Token accompanying him.