Kenny's Plan Pt.2

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the fifth chapter and back with some more non-serious Stenny, also thanks so much for the votes and comments! Please enjoy)  

It's after school. 

Students and teachers were walking out of the school building and either heading home or to their after school activities or meetings. Stan and Kenny parted ways from Kyle, who had to go to a basketball meeting. The redhead grumbled while heading there.

The duo walk to Stan's car, not forgetting this time. "Alright time to discuss part two of our operation," Kenny announced. They got in, Stan started his car then fastened his seatbelt. "Can't it wait till later?" Stan asked. He pulled out of the school's parking lot, Kenny shook his head, not bothering to put on his seatbelt.

"Nope can't wait that long. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you've heard about the amusement park lasting until next Friday right?" Kenny asked with a smile.

The noriette shook his head. "No I completely forgot, so what about it? And put your seatbelt on."

Kenny lost his smile then flicked his arm. "I should hurt you for asking that dumbass question, and no I don't wanna. Anyway obviously we're gonna go, but as a couple. I'm pretty sure Craig knows about it, and I'm sure he's gonna ask you to go to it with him."

Stan raised an eyebrow then stopped at a red light. "Okay, and you know that how?" He asked the blonde while looking at him. Kenny face palmed, shortly after Stan turned his attention back to the road before the light turned green.

"Yeaaah totally should've waited until later. It's like your brain refuses to function properly when you're driving," Kenny said, pinching the bridge of his nose. A habit he picked up from the noriette beside him.

Stan narrowed his eyes, but kept his eyes on the road. "Well excuuuse me for caring about our safety."

The blonde rolled his eyes. "Dude you live like three minutes away from school. See, your house is right there plus I'm immortal so I'll come back in like a day or two," he said with a wave of his hand. Upon saying that, Stan's house came into view.

Stan pulled up into the driveway then flipped him off. "Well I'm not so I won't be coming back, and you're the one who said that you couldn't wait that long to tell me. Also since when did you become such a smartass?" He unlocked the doors then shut off his car.

"I don't know about my ass, but I've always been smart," Kenny replied while exiting the car. "Just never felt like showing it. Kyle's the nerd not me." Stan got out while rolling his eyes and locked the doors. They walk to the front door, after a few seconds Stan unlocked it. They sauntered in, and took off their shoes then Kenny ran to the couch, and jumped on it while grabbing the remote. Stan walked to the kitchen to retrieve some drinks and snacks.

After some seconds, he walked out of the kitchen with two bottles of water and two packs of Mott's fruit snacks. He tossed a pack of fruit snacks to Kenny, hitting him on the head. Stan laughed, Kenny glared at him. He took the pack off of his head then directed his glare at it.

"Fruit snacks...really dude? How old are we again? And you could at least got some Welch's." Stan ignored him as he gave him the bottle of water, Kenny groaned. "And a bottle of water? Seriously Stan, what the hell? Give me some chips and soda dammit!"

"Dude quit bitching. You need to eat healthy once in a while. Now finish talkin' about the plan," Stan told him while opening his pack.

Kenny smacked his leg with his pack. "Healthy eating asshole. Alright...wait what was I saying again?"