Kenny's Plan pt.1

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the third chapter containing some non-serious Stenny, and thank you for the votes in my other two chapters. Please enjoy)

Once Stan reached his home, he took out his keys and was about to unlock the door, but noticed the door was already unlocked. He furrowed his eyebrows, hoping nothing important was stolen, and cautiously opened the door. Almost immediately, he spotted a figure in the living room, and he screamed. A manly one (Not).

Sat on his couch was an irritated Kyle, his arms crossed and one leg perched over the other. Stan knew that posture, yep definitely irritated. He placed a hand over his racing heart, and took a deep breath. After doing so, he took off his shoes and walked into the living room, the redhead eerily quiet.

Stan nervously cleared his throat. "S-so Ky, somethin' the matter? Also how the hell did you get into my house?"

Kyle stared at him with narrowed eyes, he lost his posture. "Don't you "Ky" me, you should damn well know what the matter is since you're the cause of it. You freaking left school, and had me and Kenny search practically everywhere for you. And to make it even more of a hassle, you didn't answer my text! Also don't worry about it." He ended with a huff. The noriette blinked then took out his cellphone. Kyle went back to his irritation posture, and tapped his foot while Stan went through his cell.

After about ten seconds, a nervous chuckle escaped Stan's lips as scratched the back of his head. "W-wow umm, would ya look at that. Seems like my phone was on vibrate...oops," he said lamely. Kyle growled, he got up and marched over to the shaking noriette with a scary aura surrounding him. Stan knew he had fudged up so he braced himself for whatever pain his sper best friend had in store for him, he shut his eyes.

The redhead was now face to face with him, both the same height but Kyle being a little more intimidating at the moment. "Now Stanley before I hurt you," he threatened, his tone scary and calm. "I'm going to give you thirty seconds to explain why the hell you still couldn't have answered your phone even if it was on vibrate. And I do not want to hear that you didn't feel it vibrating in your pocket."

"E-even if it's true?" Stan asked meekly, one eye opened.

Kyle raised a hand to indicate that he was going to pinch him, Stan gulped as he opened both of his eyes. "Staaan," Kyle said, droning out his name in a threatening manner.

"Okay okay, but it is true though. I was at Stark's Pond, and while there Craig suddenly showed up like ten minutes later. Looking sexy I might add, wearing a black tank top that showed off his well muscled arms and-"

"Dude stop. TMI, and I don't care," Kyle interrupted him with a deadpan look.

Stan chuckled in embarrassment. "Alright umm...oh and he saw me holding my drawing. He took it, and just stared at it not saying anything and was about to leave. I grabbed him, and asked him did he have anything to say about it and why he wasn't at school today. He said that if I think him, Tweek and Kenny make a good couple then what the hell is he to say, and the reason why he wasn't at school today was because he had a headache." Kyle stared at him for a few more seconds then pinched him.

Hard.

Stan let out a shrill "ow" making Kyle laugh. "Dude you are so lucky we're super best friends," Stan threatened, he rubbed his arm with tears stinging his eyes.

Kyle waved him off. "Yeah whatever, you deserved it. You and I both know that you don't have the heart to hurt your SBF," he said with a puppy dog look. Stan almost gave in to the look. Key word: almost.

He stopped rubbing his arm, and flicked Kyle's forehead. "Yeaah no. In exchange for you always pinching me, I get to flick you."

Kyle said nothing as he rubbed his forehead, he turned around and walked back to the couch with Stan following suit. "I'm gonna text Kenny to tell him to stop searching for you now," Kyle said as he sat down.