Operation: Stalk Stan and Craig

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the sixth and the last chapter. Please enjoy)  

"Alright do you guy's need me to go over it again?"

"Noooo."

Kenny went over the plan five times already!

Kenny, Kyle, and Cartman were over at Kyle's house, the time was 10:36 a.m. His house was somewhat closer to the amusement park. Kenny didn't get a wink of sleep last night, having brain farts every time he thought of how he, Kyle, and Cartman were going to stal-I mean watch over Stan's date. He didn't come up with a decent plan until three in the morning.

Kenny decided to stay up so he took a shower (Almost falling asleep in said shower), and got ready to go get Cartman; making sure he had his ticket on him before he left. When he arrived at the fat teen's house, Cartman was not happy. I mean who would be? Someone waking you up at three in the morning? It had better be important.

"The hell you doin' wakin' me up at three in morning?" Cartman asked rubbing his tired eyes.

"Hurry up and get dressed," Kenny told him crossing his arms. "We're goin' over to Kyle's."

Cartman stared at him. "Right now? You're not serious are you?"

"Oh noooo I'm just out here on a stroll at freaking three in the morning, enjoying the nice cool air and thought I'd stop by an' see my buddy Cartman," he answered sarcastically. Cartman gave him a deadpan look then slammed the door in his face.

Kenny banged on the door. "Fatass c'mon or I wont get you your three bags of Cheesy Poofs." Cartman opened the door at that only to get hit in the face by Kenny's fist.

There was a moments silence.

"Make that five."

After Cartman got ready (Kenny making sure he had his ticket on him) then walked to Kyle's house. Cartman refused to let Kenny into his car saying his po' germs would infect it to which Kenny retorted back saying walking to Kyle's would help him lose a few pounds. Cartman punched him in the arm for that comment.

After a five minute walk, they reached the redhead's house. Cartman sweating and Kenny laughing at him while he rang the doorbell. Kyle's mother, Sheila answered the door, looking irritated to be woken up so early. Her scowl deepened when she saw Kyle's "friends." Stan ias good in her book, but Kenny and Cartman were another thing.

Especially Cartman.

"What do you troublemakers want?" She demanded, her voice scratchy. Kenny and Cartman tried not to cringe at her tone.

"Good morning Mrs. Broflovski," Kenny greeted with a smile on his face. "I know it's awfully early for us to be over here, but we're here to discuss an upcoming project that's due next week." Sheila gave him a doubtful look, and looked to Cartman who nodded in agreement.

She reluctantly let them in. "Try not to be too loud okay?" She questioned giving them a stern look. Kenny saluted, and Cartman nodded again. She walked upstairs to the room she shared with her husband telling Kyle to wake up, and that his "friends" were here.

The two sighed in relief, glad that Sheila didn't screech at them like she used to while they trudged up to Kyle's room. Kyle opened the door, his red hair looking like the Jew fro he had back in elementary. Kenny covered his mouth, concealing his snickering.

"Even when you sleep you look like shit," Cartman commented, amused. "And glad to see your Jew fro again. Thought it was gone forever." He patted Kyle's hair.

Kyle smacked his hand away while giving him a sleepy glare. "Yeah your fatass would know since you're like my personal stalker," he retorted back. He touched his wild hair, and groaned.