Stripe the Adviser

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the fourth chapter focusing on Craig. Please enjoy)  

Craig marched out of the school building pissed and in a desperate need of a smoke. After what he saw in the cafeteria minutes ago, the urge to kill the McCormick was strong.

"Dude slow down," a voice said behind him. Craig knew that it was Clyde trying to keep up with him, but he didn't falter, he kept walking to wherever his feet was carrying him.

"Don't follow me Clyde," Craig called back without looking at the brunette. "I wanna be alone and I fucking need a smoke." Clyde stopped and just sighed, losing the tall teen when he rounded a corner.

Craig ended up at Stark's Pond, he immediately took out a cigarette from his back pocket, but froze when he felt his other pocket for his lighter.

He didn't bring it.

He gritted his teeth and crushed his cigarette before throwing it on the ground in frustration. The noriette combed his fingers through his hair, and took a deep breath. "Calm down Craig, calm the hell down. Don't let what you saw get to you, that dumbass McCormick probably did it for the attention. Fucking attention whore, and he chose Stan of all people to do it with," Craig thought irritably.

He walked over to the bench and sat on it with a sigh. He gazed at the pond, letting the clear water cool his raging mind. Craig then thinks that what if what Stan and Kenny did was all just an act to piss him off. Craig was pretty sure Kenny knew that Stan had a crush on him, he 's made it bluntly obvious for the past week.

Another sigh escaped his lips, he's not going to lie, that stunt they pulled did get to him. Craig wanted to do stuff like that with Stan! If either one could just confess to the other already then they would be boyfriends by now.

Craig had been crushing on Stan for a good while now, ever since he came to terms of himself being gay at the age of 14. The people who knew were his parents (His father made a huge deal about it. But one threat from his mother, a glare and a middle finger from the rest of the family made him give in and accept it).

His little sister of course, who thought it was cute supported him and always teased him about it. Clyde, who's his best friend practically begged him to tell him stuff so he was the first to know.

And lastly Tweek and Token, but he won't tell them that he's crushing on Stan. Not yet at least. Craig wanted to see their expressions when he and Stan go out...if they ever do go out that is. After awhile, Craig stood up and stretches, popping his back with a loud "pop." He turned around and walked to his house, still craving for a smoke.

While walking, he thought of ways to kill the McCormick.

------

Craig reached his house in a matter of minutes, seeing only his mother's car in driveway (Reminding him that he needed a car himself), and walked up to the front door. He was about to open the door when someone beat him to it. The person bumped into him and they fell to the floor with a groan, Craig barely moved an inch from the impact.

"Asshole, were you standing there the whole time?" The voice asked in irritation. His littler sister Ruby stood up and flipped him.

"I just got here you little shit, and where the hell are you running off to anyway?" Craig asked while flipping her off in turn.

"To a friends house," she answered while rolling her grey eyes. "So do you mind gettin' outta the way?" Craig moved aside then Ruby dashed off.

Craig strolled in, and closed the door while taking off his shoes. He spotted his mother in the kitchen washing dishes, she turned around to greet her son by flipping him off. He returned it before walking upstairs. His room was colored a dark blue with posters of Red Racer, and some of his drawings from when he was little on his walls. He had a desktop computer, a t.v with a game console beside it, and his best friend (First to Clyde) a brown and white guinea pig named Stripe.

Upon entering, he heard Stripe squeak happily upon his return. Craig walked over to the cage that was right beside his bed on his nightstand, and smiled at the happy rodent. From his peripheral, he saw that Stripe's water and food bowl was empty. He grabbed them and went to refill them.

He returned some seconds with the water filled bowl and sliced celery sticks in the other, he set them back into the cage. The guinea pig didn't go to neither bowl and squeaked while lifting it's head up, indicating that Craig picked him up. He did so, and Stripe squeaked again. "I've missed you too Stripe. Fuck cigarettes you're all I need lil buddy," Craig said to his best friend.

Stripe squeaked again as Craig sat down his bed. "Yeah I know. I'm trying to quit but after what happened today, I really needed one. Luckily I didn't have my lighter on me," he said. He laid down then set Stripe on his stomach. The little rodent squeaked again and began to crawl around in a circle on his stomach, Craig released a laugh.

"Stripe that tickles." Stripe stopped then crawls off of his stomach, and onto the bed then over to the pillow Craig had his head on. Stripe squeaked again.

Craig rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah I heard you the first time. At lunch, dumbass McCormick and Marsh-" The rodent squeaked, cutting him off. Craig lightly blushed once it was done. "Yeah Stan Marsh, the one I like but anyway him and dumbass were doing some pocky like shit with a french fry. I swear McCormick did that to both piss me off and get attention," he said, glaring at the ceiling. Stripe began to squeak at a rapid paste, but it was nothing Craig couldn't understand. After ten seconds of rapid squeaking, Craig looked at his friend then blinked.

He then turned his head back to the ceiling. "Holy shit Stripe that's true...and it lasts until next Friday. Who knew you could give advice like that. Alright I'll do it tomorrow." Stripe squeaked three times. Craig sat up and picked up his best friend while raising an eyebrow. "Wait till Friday? Why?" He asked.

The brown and white animal squeaked three times again, Craig felt like face palming. "Ahh that makes sense. Alright I'll wait till then, but...what if-"

Stripe interrupted him with a squeak, Craig smiled. "Yeah you're right. No use thinking negative like that, I'm pretty sure he'll agree to go to it with me," the tall noriette said, slightly determined. He then sets Stripe back on the bed and glanced around for his remote, always randomly putting it somewhere.

After a minutes search, he got up from the floor after looking under his bed and scratched his head. "Just where the hell did I put it?" He mumbled. Stripe squeaked to get his attention, the little animal was next to Craig's t.v nudging the remote with it's nose.

Craig grabbed both the remote, and Stripe who squeaked twice. He shrugged. "I have no idea how it got up under there, and since when did you become a ninja?"

Stripe twitched it's nose, and he chuckled. He sat back down on the bed with Stripe in his lap, he turned on the t.v. Immediately, Craig groaned at the boring channel it was on. "As always, there's shit to watch on t.v," he deadpanned.

Stripe squeaked. "Yeah I know I didn't change the channel yet," the tall teen said. "But c'mon since when is there anything good on weekdays?" Without even bothering to change the channel, he set Stripe on his bed, and got up to turn on his game console (Whatever console you want it to be) then grabbed his controller.

"Time to wreak some scrubs. You'll cheer me on right Stripe?" Craig asked the small animal. Stripe squeaked happily in reply, Craig gave him a thumbs up. He walked back to his bed and got ready to wreak people online in (Whatever game you want it to be).

(A/n: Now we see why Stripe is Craig's number one best friend lol I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be up soon)