Craig's Type?

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the second chapter. Please enjoy)  

The next day at school, Craig was absent. Stan was sat in his first period Art class that he shared with Craig, wondering where the good looking noriette was. The tall teen never misses first period, it's pretty much the only class he attended willingly so he must either be sick or something had came up. Stan hoped it was the latter.

During first period, the art teacher, Ms. Adams allowed her students to free draw. Stan took this opportunity to draw Craig. When he thinks about it like that it makes him feel like he's obsessed with the noriette and believe him, he isn't. He thought of a good back-up reason as to why he wanted to draw him. It's just in case he didn't make him his boyfriend that he would use the drawing as a failed memory of doing so.

Stan wanted to punch himself for suddenly thinking like that.

The noriette sighed and started brainstorming on how he was going to draw Craig, not really caring if people saw what he was drawing or not. Almost everyone in the school knew that he liked Craig except Craig himself...or he did know and he's just waiting for Stan to man up and confess to him. Stan shook the thought away, and started to draw; like Craig would all of a sudden go out with him if he just simply asked.

Stan already knew he didn't have to worry about Craig not being gay, he confirmed that himself just two weeks ago at the park during Spring Break. The problem was whom Craig's type was. Or if he even had a type...He could like a guy who's probably just as dull as he was or someone who could tolerate his monotone attitude ooor someone who's just laid back.

Craig could like someone like Tweek. He tolerated Craig and had gotten dull ever since he started drinking coffee only made by Craig himself, but was still paranoid at times. Stan swears Craig puts some kind of drugs in the coffee whenever he made it, but kept the thought to himself.

Then again Kenny could be Craig's type...Stan almost broke his pencil at the thought.

Yes Kenny can be an airhead at times, Craig dubbing him dumbass, but he's actually pretty smart and tolerable (Somewhat). Kenny also tolerated Craig's attitude (To extent). How else did he make this far to high school...well with Kyle pitching in half of the time, but the rest Kenny did on his own.

Plus Kenny was really good looking and now that he's moved out of his parent's crack house and in to his own apartment, he's been living better, but was now having money trouble. He looks after his little sister Karen in place of his parents so he still relied on Stan and Kyle to provide food he could munch off of. Stan was pretty sure that if Kenny and Craig ever did go out, they would be dubbed the sexiest couple in school.

The second period bell rang, snapping him out of his thoughts. Stan sighed yet again, he looked down at his drawing, and he sweatdropped. Before we could get a description on what he had drawn, Ms. Adams told him to hurry and pack up his things or he would be late getting to his next class.

Stan placed the drawing into his binder and grabbed his other two notebooks. He headed out of the door to his second period class thinking about what the hell he just drew.

Time Skip: Lunch

"THUMP"

Stan plopped down at the lunch table with an audible thud, causing Kyle to nearly drop the book that he was reading in his hands and for Kenny to laugh. Stan groaned in both pain and depression while he sat up rubbing his forehead. Shortly after, Cartman sat at the table with a "humph," no tray in hand. Apparently almost everyone in the cafeteria had no lunch or others bought/packed theirs.