Monitor (Chapter 3)~His Green Eyes Fluttered Open

-edited-

a/n: Aannddddddd.... Here's the chapter! Why're you still reading this? Get on with the chapter, it's waiting for you! cx ~Car

****

Z A N E ' S       P O V

   "Let me in...! Now!" I exclaimed at the short brunette doctor who was holding everyone back. I looked down at her name tag. Dr.Green. "DOCTOR GREEN, LET ME THROUGH NOW!" I shouted loudly. 

   She looked at me, "Not yet...!" She replied. Two other doctors came in. One had short brown hair as the other had blue hair that ended at her waist. A male doctor came out of the room that Travis is in. "Girls, you can let them in." He said. 

   Dr.Green glanced at the other doctors hesitantly, then let go. "One at a time." He finished. Everyone glanced over at me. I looked down sheepishly for a moment, then propped my head back up at the doctor. 

   He motioned me into the room. I nodded, then walked into the room that so many were closed off from. The door closed behind me with a small Slam!

   "How long do you think he'll stay awake?" One of the female doctors asked. "I don't know..." The male doctor said. A sigh escaped from one of the other doctors mouths, "Do you think he'll die again?" One of the doctor's continued. 

   There was no response. I mean, there was a response, I just couldn't make it out. I could only hear small whispers. I sighed once again before trudging over to the single bed in the empty hospital room. 

   I looked down and see the white haired boy I so happened to fall in love with those couple years ago. I placed my hand on his forehead and ran my fingers through his snow white hair. Travis' vibrant green eyes fluttered open as he turned his head in my direction. "You know I like my hair to be played with." He mumbled in a groggy voice. 

   A smile formed from under my mask, "Come on, take that mask off... For me?" Travis urged. I didn't take a second thought before unbuttoning the fabric of my mask off from the rest of my shirt. I placed it on the table without hesitation. My freckle adorned face became evident after that.

   Tears filled my eyes as the smile on my face only grew. Travis smiled as well, merely returning the kind gesture. I continued to run my hand through his hair. Travis closed his eyes and hummed quietly as I played with his hair. 

   I sat down in the chair that was only a few feet away from the bed. I pulled it over and started to make bows out of Travis' hair. 

   "Don't make me look like a ballerina." Travis smiled with his eyes closed. I chuckled slightly, then decide to say something. "I was so worried about you..." I confessed genuinely. Travis' eyes shoot open as he turned his head in my direction, "But I'm here right now, right?" He questioned. I nodded in response, no words flowing from my mouth for a moment. 

   Travis scrunched his nose up slightly, "Your breath smells like alcohol." He informed. My eyes widened, "Did you..." He cut himself off. I nodded, not wanting to say anything. 

   "Oh my Irene, Zane... My baby.." He mumbled. Travis pulled me down to his level and rested the side of my head on his chest. "I. . I just missed you so much." My voice got choked up with tears that threatened to fall from my eyes. 

   I looked up at Travis, "I'm sorry.." I apologized. Travis smiled reassuringly, "It's ok. ." He says. I started to lean in. As Travis and my lips were inches apart, the door swung open. The two of us pulled back as fast as possible as we whipped our heads in the direction of the door. 

   Katelyn was standing in the doorway, "Uhh. . . Am I interrupting something?" She questioned, fiddling with her fingers. She looked down at her hands, "Not at all." Travis replied, him being his usual chipper self. 

   Katelyn lifted her head up and made eye contact with him, "Are you ok?" The blue haired girl questioned, her voice small. Travis nodded before speaking, "I'm fine, Katelyn.. Thank you for your concern." He assured. 

   The girl in the doorway started to make her way back to the door, "I'll, uhh. . . Leave you two be. ." With that, she walked out the door. Once the wood of the door closed, Travis and I looked at each other. 

   "Now.." He starts, "Where were we?" He questioned with a small grin. I chuckled lightly, then leaned in. Travis leaned in as much as he could, "I love you..." He mumbled right before out lips touch. "I love you too..." I said quietly. After that, our lips touch.

   And sparks fly more than ever before.

   Just like a movie,

   Everything felt right again.

****
Doctors:
Dr.Jared: xXDiamondJXx
Dr.Blu: Lizzy_Undertaler
Dr.Temmie: @Lil_Marsh
Dr.Green: myself