Part 3: The Feeling of Loneliness

You were getting really excited, the sunset always looked beautiful in Iceland and you really wanted to take a walk inside the city of Reykjavik with your mom as soon as she came home.

Hours past.. you looked at the clock..

00:34

You sighed.. guess you weren't going anyways. But this thought didn't leave your head. Your mom's always busy, barley comes home, and cares too much about her own damn job then to at least spend one day. Just. One freaking day with you.

You heard the door open with your mom's hands full of groceries. You got up and helped her.

"Don't you think it's a little bit too much?" You questioned

"Yeah.. it's for you, I'm not gonna be at home for a couple of days since there's a big project for the civil engineers on the base.." Your mom was very calm.. and this usually never happens. As soon as your mom would come home, she'll be pissed and give you an attitude making you not even want to see her.

So her being calm made you not want to push her button, either way you still didn't like the idea.

"Okay.." You agreed.

Your mom grabbed her box and went upstairs to fix her room then later fell asleep on her bed. After finishing filling up the ridge with the food, you felt tears rolling down your eyes, the one thing you hated was being lonely.

The thought of being alone filled your head and you couldn't take it, wanting to get out of that house, you ran outside as the sun appeared to be rising from the ocean.

You softly fell on your knees as the water started soaking your shorts and began to weep quietly, not noticing that your tears fell into the water seven times or maybe even more.

Normally the male Selkie's would ignore even though the urge was strong, but Adonis felt it from the water hitting is feet. He poked his head over the boulders to see a young girl crying.

'Oh my sea gods a human girl.' He started getting excited and tried to fix himself up, splashing water in his face, and cleaning the sand out of his brunette hair.

'Okay breathe in and breathe out. You got this Adonis.' He thought.