Part 8: Good Ending

After everyone left, Matthias and Lukas decided to go up to shore and see how you and Adonis were doing.
They got out of their seal form and walked behind Adonis.

You saw Adonis and his friends, "Are they gone?" You asked them

"Yeah." As soon as Lukas said that, you grabbed a rock and threw it at Adonis crotch, it's super effective!

Adonis fell to the sand holding his private area trying not to cry while Matthias was laughing his ass off and Lukas saying, "We told you even before that human girls are more dangerous than males."

"I'm sorry (Name).. I deserved that.. I was so mean and when I 'married' Destiny, I knew she will never make me happy like you.." Adonis said while he was whimping in pain.

"Good." Was all you said and you threw him his seal leather.

"(Name).. you have to keep this so I can be yours." Adonis said, handing you his leather.

"No. I don't need some stupid leather saying that you have to stay with me. You're staying with me because you love me right?" You said, crossing your arms.

"Yes! With all my heart!" Adonis stood up

"Then I'll forgive you what you've done. And Adonis, remember that love isn't an object that people can steal from you and call you "theirs". You said

"I like this girl." Lukas said

"C'mon, I feel like having green tea and watch My Neighbor Totoro." You smiled

"I've never heard of any of those things but they sound cool!" Adonis walked next to you.

"You guys can come of you want." You asked the others

"No, we have to go comfort Adonis parents.. they looked pretty devastated. But we'll drop in a couple times." Lukas said as he was getting into his seal form with Matthias.

You and Adonis both waved at them ad they started swimming off. When they left, Adonis kissed you deeply and held your cheek.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time." He laughed, you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Same, and I'd do more but first please put on some damn clothes." You laughed as Adonis covered himself with the seal leather.