Part 6: Heartbroken

A/N: If you want I suggest to listen to the music.. it's a long music though.. sorry.

Couple of days past, you and Adonis got even more close than ever. It got to the point where you both know you liked each other but it didn't really come up, although you already knew he wanted to time it right. And that time was tonight, you got really excited.

Adonis p.o.v.

I was swimming to where (Name) and I would usually meet until I ran into.. yup. Destiny, with four other seals. My eyes widen, it was both of our parents.

Destiny looked at me so happy until my mother spoke up.

"Adonis we've decided to cut the wedding in a shorter time. Everything is prepared for the wedding and honeymoon."

I felt everything crashing around me not only that, I almost gagged when she said honeymoon.

"Oh.." was all I said, Destiny swam up to me and cuddled. I wanted to push her off so bad but I couldn't.

"Aren't you gonna say anything, dear?" She looked up at me.

"Uh.. I uh.. gotta tell the others about the good news hehe." I faked a smile.

"Great, we'll see you at the wedding." Destiny's parents said and swam away with the others.

But I just stayed there. I couldn't feel anything, what am I gonna tell (Name)? Will she hate me? But I love her.. but I can't let the others know.. shit. I have to tell her..

End of p.o.v.

You waited for Adonis to come, it was pretty late. The full moon was out with stars shimmering, until you saw Adonis come out of the water and shed is leather off. He didn't seem too happy.

"Hey Adonis-" You stopped. Adonis looked at you seriously and gripped both of your arms.

"I'm sorry.." he started off. Your heart felt weird and bad. His hand started to shake.

"I'm sorry.. my parents arranged a marriage for me. I can't see you anymore.. I'm sorry." He let go of your arms and walked back to his cloak and but it back on and swam away.. he couldn't bare the sight of your face.

You just stood there. Looking betrayed, heartbroken, used.. everything. Your stomach turned upside down, you felt empty. Tears started rolling down your soft cheeks and into the water. No matter what, you'll always be lonely.

Adonis felt your tears, making feel worse about himself and it got him thinking about if this is the right thing.