Part 4: The Meet

Not noticing a boy walking up to you holding his seal leather on one side, he cleared his throat to get your attention.

You looked up.

.....

........ he was completely naked.

Your face turned completely red and you yelled, throwing a sea shell at him. He looked confused and realized what he had just done.

"Oh no, I'm sorry! I should have started out with this." With that he turned around, showing you his.. plupped bum.

"I've heard your generation is into bums nowadays." He said simply

Now you were just scared and confused.

"What the hell is wrong with you?? You can't just go around and showing people your ass!" Your face was reeealllyy red.

"Oh sorry.. didn't know." He covered his lower half with his seal leather.

"Wow really? Where did you grow up? Under a rock?" You said

"No, I grew up in the ocean."

You looked at him confused and saw his seal leather.. it couldn't be.. you thought the old man was crazy.

"Uh.. where did you get the seals leather?" You questioned. The boy looked down.

"Huh, good question. I don't know actually, I've always had it."

"Where did you come from?" He pointed over where the boulders were.

"I heard you crying and felt the tears in the ocean.. seemed like you spilled more than seven so of course I had to come." He said

"... You're a Selkie?" Your eyes widened. He nodded happily.

"I'm Adonis by the way, what's your name, human?"

"(Name).."

"(Name).. that's a really beautiful name!" He smiled.

"Now why were you crying, (Name)?" He continued

"Oh.. uh, it's nothing.. I'd rather not go into details."

By the looks of your face, Adonis wouldn't want to go in too deep. But he did wanted to make you happy.

"I like your shirt.." he started off. You looked down, it was a cream color shirt with tiny navy blue whales on it.

"Oh, thank you.." You had to admit, it was pretty cute.

"You're.. WHALECOME." He smirked

.... you starred at him with a blank expression.

Not only were you scared, confused, and embarrassed. But you were also done with his shit. You got up trying not to smirk.

"NO NO NO HUMAN I MEAN (NAME) I'M SORRY!!" Adonis laughed and grabbed your leg. You couldn't help but giggle and sat back down.

"That was the most dumbest pun I've ever heard." You laughed

"But it made you happy. I think even the most stupidest puns can make a serious person laugh." He smiled

You thought to yourself you were going to like this guy.