Chapter 1

Kay

It was another day of hell- I mean school. School was not the way I wish it was, to be honest. I always thought of school as somewhere safe and fun to be. Nope, not at all. My school day consisted of bullies and more bullies, bruises, blood, and a lot of BTS. BTS, as they called themselves, was a popular group in my school. All the girls fangirled and squealed every time they saw someone from BTS. All BTS did was sing and rap, but I guess their faces got to every girl in school.

I quickly get ready looking at the clock to make sure I was not late. I had a few minutes to spare so I took my books and headed out of my house or should I say, mansion. No one knows that I am filthy rich and I am keeping it this way. I guess no one knows since I don't have friends but it didn't really bother me. 

I made it to school on time, when I notice that BTS was waiting by the entrance of the school. Not a shocker, considering the fact that I am their ONE and ONLY victim. They are so kind and cute with their fans but with me, they are ruthless.

I wish I knew why, but sadly I don't. Not that I really care, but it would be nice to know why I was being picked on all the time. As I try to walk past BTS, they stop me as always.

"Where do you think you're going nerd?" questioned the leader, Namjoon.

I stayed quiet, looking down at the ground.

" Answer me when I am talking to you!" Namjoon growls.

A few seconds pass and I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek.

I quickly held my cheek to realize that Jimin had slapped me. As always, I get physically and verbally abused by these animals everyday.

For whatever reason, today they let me off the hook. This was very shocking and for the first time I was not late to class since I was not beaten to a pulp and unable to walk.

I had math first period so I went and sat in my seat. As I silently begin taking notes, two figures sat next to me. It was Jungkook and Yoongi.

They both were very harsh but Yoongi reached a different level of harsh. Yoongi hurts me the most out of everyone. I don't know what I did to him but he was just so cruel.

Now that I am sitting next to him, I know something bad is going to happen. Yoongi is the scariest and has this deadly aura around him. Its funny since this deadly aura is always present around me. 

Class goes by pretty quick, not much happened. 

Jungkook kept throwing papers at me and Yoongi continuously kicked me in my shin. I am guessing my shin has a lot of bruises. Oh well, not like I already have millions of those.

~

It was finally the end of school. I had a gut feeling something bad was going to happen. The fact that BTS has barely done anything to me, gave me chills.

They were planning something. I can feel it.

I quickly got out of school and began to walk home as fast as I can so I don't get in BTS's way.

I was so close to my house when a hand covered my mouth and I felt myself being dragged into an alley around the corner. I started to bash around till the person holding me released me from their arms.

I turned around to see...