Chapter 9

Kay's POV:

I heard everything. I found out. Finally I got my answers and I couldn't be anymore pissed.I was bullied and tortured all this time for a stupid ex of Yoongi's. He is bloody kidding me.

I walked up to Suga right as he was about to sprint the other way. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me. I smiled. Not a warm one but a shallow anger ridden smile.

" Thats it?" I asked.

"Thats bloody why you did this to me? Is that fucking it?" I laughed.

" Some dumb bitch lead you to do this ok ok I get it." My head was not grasping this pretty well.

" Kay we are so sorry please forgive us." Rap Monster says with sincerity in his voice. I can't blame any of them for what they did but what Jin and Jimin did was unacceptable.

" Its ok I forgive you guys accept for Jin and Jimin." I turn my back to them.

This is going to be fun. I am going to scare the living shit out of them.

I reached down to my shoe and pulled out my gun.

Swiftly I turned around and faced both Jin and Jimin. They were shaking.

"Im pretty sure you guys saw what I did to the man who hurt my second family. Now imagine what I would do to the ones who talk shit about my actual family.  And for you Jin you want to start banging my head in shit? Maybe I should bang bang with my gun in your head." I spun my gun around on my finger.

" Please don't! We didn't mean it. Spare us." Jimin shook as Jin nodded his head.

" BANG" I shout and everyone flinched and Jin screamed like a girl.

I fell laughing so hard on the ground. I cried oh god.

"Ok I'm done scaring you guys hehe Jin nice scream." I winked at Jin.

Hoseok and V came up to me and gave me a big hug. Soon the rest of BTS except Suga joined in on the hug.

I wanted to forgive Suga as well. I know my heart is slowly slipping from me to Suga. Also I don't want anything lingering in my head when I fight my biggest enemies. All I wish for is success in my plans and thats not going to happen if I hold unnecessary grudges against people.

I turn towards Suga. He had tears coming out his eyes and that hurt my heart so much. I couldn't watch it.

I walk towards Suga and engulf him in a tight hug. He stiffened up and I whispered in his ear, " Its ok i forgive you too. Dont worry I have my reasons to forgiving you."

He grabbed me and hugged me so tight. He cried his heart out.

" I don't deserve this. I shouldn't have done it. I'm so sorry." Suga sniffed.

I grabbed Suga's face and used my thumbs to wipe his tears away. I looked at Suga's face closely. His little nose and pink lips were enough to make me feel crazy inside. His lips were calling me but I couldn't do it.

He continued to ramble on about how sorry he was and my heart continued to pound rapidly. I kissed him on the cheek and told him it was ok.

Everyone was surprised of my sudden kindness towards Suga even after his dumb reasons.

I have to shame so I mouthed to them "I like him."

They were shook.

Jungkook mouthed back "tell him."

My eyes widened. Suga's head was on my shoulder and I stared at him. I waved at BTS to go away for a moment.

"Yoongi I have to tell you something." My voice came out small.

"hmmm" Yoongi replied.

" You know I felt this for a while now but tried to ignore it but couldn't. I really like you." I closed my eyes and took a sharp breath in.

" What really?" Yoongi looked beyond surprised about what came out my mouth.

I hear him breath in and out along with my heart beating unbelievably loud.

"Actually I do like you too."  Yoongi breaths out. He leaned forward and our lips touch for a brief moment till my eyes widened.

I backed away. Yoongi doesn't like me since I look like that girl Chaeyo he was talking about does he?

" What happened?" Yoongi's eyes sparkled in the light. It was mesmerizing.

" Do you like me because of the way I look? I looked at Yoongi in suspicion.

" No not at all. Matter of fact I hate Chaeyo with all my heart." he smiled.

" By the way Kay, do you want to be my girlfriend? I will make up for all the brainless stuff I did."

" Sure." I smiled and pecked Yoongi on the lips.

I was happy now. Im dating the guy I had fallen for but for me to be at peace I had to make my mission a success.

Nothing will hold me back.

A/N
I know this chapter went really quick and somewhat seemed bipolar because of the mood changes of Kay but I have so much in mind for this fan fic that I sort of had to put these two things together.