Chapter 10

Narrator's POV:

There was something going on in Kay's head ever since the first attack from BTS. She had rooted it deep in herself. It threatened to come out multiple times but Kay had it in her to hold it. Lot could go wrong if it does come out.

BTS had debuted with Big Hit but when tragedy struck, the owners were dead. Unknown to everyone, their daughter, Kay, got full ownership of Big Hit.

To keep Kay from the public eye, her distant uncle stepped up as the fake owner. No one really knows who he is either but when decisions are made he announces them with a mask.

Kay had thought many time to kick Bangtan out of the company but her parents had made the decision to debut them and she respected that.

Once her parent's killer are dealt with she will come out as the owner and continue her life.

Kay's POV:

There is roughly about half a month left before SM's owner is captured and I have never been more stronger in my life. Im training really hard to make sure not even the buffest man could get me away from my goal.

Along with physically, I am training myself mentally. If I am in any situation where I have to think fast and wisely I will be able to.

I mostly kept the gang away from this matter except for planning. I want to take down my parents' killers all on my own. As of right now the location of the killers have been found and close eyes are kept on them. I know I will get my justice.

I was deep in my thoughts of my plan when Suga came into my room and hugs me.

"What are you thinking about?" Suga asks.

"Huh?" I was way too far into planning where I was tuning basically all sounds out including Suga's voice.

" You have been distracted for a while now. What has been going on? I know you are hiding something from me." Suga mumbles like a mad 5 year old.

I turn to Suga and pinch his fluffy cheeks.

"Don't worry about it my big fluffy bear." I say in a cutesy voice as I engulf him in a big hug.

We just stay like that for a few moments until I hear my doorbell ring.

I got up and walked towards the door and it was Jooheon.

"Hey girllll." Jooheon jumps dragging the word girl as he enters the house.

A normal person may see Jooheon like a bubbly guy but oh no. When he gets serious it is hell being unleashed. Maybe that's why we get along so well.

"You look buffer... How is the planning going?" he looks around to make sure no one was there obviously not knowing about Suga being in my room.

"Its all good but I'm just waiting to get my hands on that filthy rat so I can tear him apart." I smile.

" What plan and tear who apart?" Suga walks down the stairs slowly and cautiously.

" Suga it is gang related you should not worry about what we do." I sigh. I plan on telling BTS about what was going on after the mission is complete just in case outsiders find out. That will put everyone in danger.

"Ok fine but at least be careful." Suga pecks my cheek and settles down on the couch.

Everything was going according to plan which was great.

"Jooheon can you and Amber collect a lot of metal? One that is easy to melt. I will need it." I signal to Jooheon that I'm going to use it to torture the killers.

I know I seem to be going a bit too far with this but if you think about it no one helped me at a young age, the struggle and everything I suffered shouldn't go unnoticed.

I might just find other things to do besides the metal bath.

This whole revenge is really getting to my head, I am demented. Geez I actually do need to take it a few notches down.

" Do you recognize all the members of the family by face?" Jooheon pops a question out of no where.

" I guess but I should study their faces a bit more." I say getting up and pulling a large blue binder with all information about this mission.

I flip to the page with all the pictures and descriptions. There was one that somewhat caught me off guard.

A girl who looked similar to me. She looked rich and snobby. My eyes trail down the page.

"NAME: CHAEYO"

Wait isn't that the girl who Yoongi dated in the past? She was the cause of my torture in school. I really want to know what had happened between them to.

"Yoongi?" I peered out to the couch.

"Hmmmmm" Yoongi mumbles as he dozes in and out of consciousness. He seemed very tired.

" Squishy go upstairs and sleep in my bed." I say lightly.

I hear no response so I walk towards Yoongi and lift him up. He is lighter than he looks plus I work out a lot so nothing new.

Walking up the stairs I reach the room where I put Yoongi down and we both fall asleep in each other arms peacefully.