Chapter 17

Kay's POV:

These two days have gone quite eventless. The gang came by my house and they have been living with me to perfect any flaws that may have been present in my plans.

Chanyeol, Jooheon, Amber, Sehun, and I were in the biggest room in my house which was the playroom that had a large theater, pool table, a bar, and little minor things to accompany the mains in the room.

Just incase you forgot my parents were the founders of Big Hit and they were the ones to debut BTS.

SM Entertainment felt threatened by the success causing them to attack my parents leading into their death. Now it was time to have them taste the past. A very nice mouthful.

No one knows but currently I am the owner of Big Hit but my distant relative poses as it.

"Chanyeol this would be the perfect moment to update me on the location of Kim Young-Min and Chaeyo." I take out a paper and pen ready to jot down anything coming out of his mouth.

"That's not necessary I will take you there and the rest will help you drug them and carry them back to the van." Chanyeol lets me know as I nod.

I think about it once completely. There is a chance of getting hurt in this process so I decided that I would go in with only Jooheon. We should pass by quietly since no one would recognize us in the building.

The rest would be on watch to let me know if there is anything concerning going on outside.

" If you are ready now we should head out now." I get up dusting my clothes ready to leave.

Everyone nods as they get up picking up their weapons and drugging supplies.

We all together leave the room and I felt a presence near me. I look down the hall but didn't see anyone. It probably was just Suga walking around the house. I don't know why I am still letting him into my house.

All of us continued out the house into a big white van that had bulletproof windows as well as a section in the back of the van where we can chain people up if needed.

Chanyeol got into the driver's seat as I joined him in the front. Sehun, Jooheon, and Amber climbed into the back.

It was a short ride but he drove us right to the front of the SM building.I got out the van with Jooheon who nodded to signal he was ready.

We casually strolled to the front of the building right through the front doors. No one was there, quiet eerie. I did hear talking and shoes hitting the ground so I grasped onto Jooheon's arm and ran towards the stairs.

I wasn't sure which floor we were suppose to be going to so I called Chanyeol.

" We made it in. What floor?" I whisper trying not to  grab any unwanted attention.

" Go up to the 5th floor both of them should be together in his office." Chanyeol explains.

I end the call as I signal 5th floor with my fingers to Jooheon.

We began to walk up the stairs, mostly sprinting when I knew no one was around.

Finally we reached the fifth floor. I for sure didn't break a sweat but Jooheon looked miserable. I started laughing silently as he pouted.

My hand reached over to his face and pulled really hard at his cheeks. So fluffy.

I looked at him in his eyes and whispered, " Im about to open the door, stay alert."

He shakes his head while he pulls out a gun.

My hands tremble out of anticipation not knowing what was on the other side.

With a little push the door opens enough for me to peek by head in and look around. There was a guard outside of the only door I could see on this floor.

I had a plan.

" Stay ready I'm going to lure him here." I whisper as I watch Jooheon walk to the side of the door.

Great now that he was in place, I was going to take action.

I ran through the door in a panicked way catching the guard's attention immediately. I lift my finger to my mouth as I walk up to him.

I pull him down to my level so I am at eye level with his ear.

" There is a guy with a knife in the staircase. He has my friend pinned down.Please help him." I spoke in a low voice as his eye widen.

" Please don't make any sound, he could hurt my friend!" I made it as believable as possible and he nods following me towards the staircase.

We open it and Jooheon jumps at us.

A hard strike to the guard's head had him out cold.

I high-five Jooheon as we speedly walk to the door. I kick it down with my gun in my hand ready for anything coming my way.

Exactly two people in the room.

Chaeyo and Kim Young-Min.

Jooheon and I step into the room and lock the door.

" We finally meet Kim Young-Min." I smirk walking towards him.

His eyes widen as he steps back.

"Oh your daughter is here too? Even better." I turn facing her.

She was clearly shaken in fear, not once did I feel bad for either one of them.

"W-who are you?" Young-Min asks in fear of his life.

"Oh, how rude of me, I didn't introduce myself." I pull a chair up to myself and took a seat with my back facing Young-Min and Chaeyo.

"I'm just a regular girl who happened to be the owner of Big Hit. I am Bang Kyung-Hee aka Kay." I sickly smile.

"You never found me since I stayed under a fake name but here I am now ready to take you and your daughter out." I flaunt my future plans.

Not hearing a response I turn around to see both of the targets on the floor with syringes stuck in their necks.

I look at Jooheon and laugh, " I wasn't done talking but good job.Let's take them down to the van."

Now I didn't want to walk right through the front door so I call Amber. She was on lookout around the building.

" Amber what's the best place to bring the bodies from without being seen?" I ask as I lift Chaeyo the starved soul onto my shoulders.

She was so light i could toss her around with one hand.

"The side door is the easiest to reach the van without getting caught." Amber's muffled voice could be heard through the phone.

I end the call and tell Jooheon to follow me with the other body.

We decided to take the same staircase and change stairs a few flights down.

At the 3rd floor we went to the stairs that was in the middle of the floor assuming it would lead to the side doors.

Jooheon and I continued downstairs close to the doors. It was quite strange that barely anyone was around but you know what, what doesn't affect my plan shouldn't bother me.

We made it out the doors as I spot the van with the back doors open.

Perfect!

Jooheon went first as he sprinted and threw the body in as I followed closely behind.

I slam the doors close and climb into the van as fast as I can.

Amber and Sehun also returned to the back of the van with the unconscious bodies.

"Go go go go go." I frantically say which made Chanyeol slam on the gas petals.

With that we were off to the very warehouse by parents were murdered in.