Chapter 16

Kay's POV:

Today was the day I was meeting up with everyone except for Suga. We all agreed on meeting up at the cafe near my house at 3 p.m.

I went to my room and laid out a red flannel like shirt that was off the shoulders as well as shorts and heeled boots.

My body was aching for a very hot shower and I was going reward myself. I walk to my shower and push the handle all the way to the hottest water setting. Ive been showering like this for so long it doesn't even bother me.

I washed my hair as well so I could style it will curlers as it dries. I got out the shower and walked to my vanity to do my make up. I honestly don't know why but I wanted to be a real girly girl today.

I don't like to layer on make up since it feels cakey so I mix my layers as I dot on concealer and BB cream as one whole layer.

I set all of that with setting powder using a kabuki brush. I move onto my eye where I do my eyeliner with wings and I add eyeshadow to the corner of my eyes to make them pop. Finally for my eyes I put on some mascara.

My lips are pretty pigmented making them appear bright pink so I applied a light layer of chapstick as a gloss.

My face was done, all I had to do was putting on my clothes and take the curlers out of my hair.

Casually i turn and look right at the clock.

IT WAS 2:50!

I only had 10 mins so I rush and finish the rest of the stuff I had to do. I spray perfume and run through it, right down the stairs into my car.

Since I do live near it I didn't have to drive fast.

Literally in front of the cafe was a parking space and you best believe I reversed my car right into the spot.

I get out of the car and do a little cat walk right into the cafe.

As I enter my eyes fall upon one person...

It was Suga.

There was a girl sitting right in front of him. I am almost 100% sure its that skank who can't find her own mans.

I can't deal with that right now so I don't spare another glance at them.

I knew my shoes were making a lot of noise and everyone was looking at me. Probably including him and his side bitch.

I look around wondering where the group sat, my eyes land on a big table with a bunch of dudes sipping water.

It was them so I walk over with my boots hitting the ground. I pulled over a chair to the table and settled in.

"Hi guys!" I exclaim with happiness to meet them. One by one I received hugs and lots of love from all of the members. Personally I missed J-Hope the most. He was the sweetheart that didn't take part in any type of bullying going on. I was really grateful for that.

"Hows everything been?" Jin asks ask everyone gets ready to catch up with me.

" Well I have a really big mission coming up and plus Suga has been acting weird." I whisper a bit loud so the whole table could hear me.

"How about you guys, how is your training going? I heard you have a comeback soon!" I sip my coffee as my eyes widen realized I gave too much information.

" Wait how do you know we are having a comeback? It hasn't been released to the public yet." Jungkook looks at me in surprise.

" I have my connections in Big Hit hehe you know I have connections everywhere..." I try to make it seem as convincing as possible.

" Oh yeah why did you tell us not to bring Suga hyung with us?" V looked confused as everyone else nods.

" Well let me tell you something right now. Whatever you do, do not look behind you. Suga is sitting there on a date with his ex Chaeyo." I roll my eyes in irritation.

It goes quiet all of a sudden and I didn't like it.

" I know for a fact we are not at a funeral no need to be silent!" I say in a matter of fact tone.

"How long has this been going on?" Jimin says sadly. I felt bad now.

I don't want any of them getting upset over something Suga is clearly willingly doing. I am absolutely disgusted of his behavior and the amount of lying going on. That trick ass bitch better watch her back.

" Yeah I'm not sure but I've noticed a few days ago and as you know once again I have connections so I had him investigated. Thats when I got all the juicy details." I rest my head in my hands.

It was bothering me so much he's able to sit literally 5 feet away from me and get all lovey dovey with another girl. The more I thought about it the more it stung my heart. My first love was a cheater and I can't even do anything about it right now.

We sat here for another hour just talking about what mission I was planning and what I was going to do after I finish it.

It was now 4:15 and we were ready to head back home and I walked right past Suga not even looking him. I need him to believe that I don't know about anything he is doing.

Two day.

Two days left.

My ultimate mission will be a win for me.