Chapter 3

Kay

I woke up on a comfy pillow, oh so really comfy.

I snuggled up into the pillow till it started to move. Panicking, I woke up to see Jooheon sleeping under me. 

Oh my, I was literally on top of him.

I started to falling asleep again but i knew school was going to start soon so I got up and went to his bathroom and took a shower.

Stepping out the shower, a really good smell hit me and my mouth started to water.

"Jooheon won't mind if I wear his clothes for school." I mumbled quietly to myself.

Stepping out the room I saw Jooheon cooking pancakes.

"Good morning." I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the bright lights in the kitchen.

" Good morning princess!" he replied with a huge smile.

He sets up the table for the both of us.

"Come and eat before you get late for school!" Jooheon said while patting the seat next to him. He is like my older brother who always takes care of me and I really appreciate it. 

I quickly gobbled up the delicious pancakes and was about to walk out the door when a hand stopped me.

"I will drop you off, I have a bad feeling about the rascals not getting their way yesterday." Jooheon's voice seem to drip with venom as he brought them up.

I did not oppose him knowing he will insist even more. 

We got into Jooheon's car and drove to school.

 I stepped out the car with Jooheon following closely behind. He walked me up to my school entrance and I turned around and hugged him.

"Thank you for dropping me off." I whispered in his ear.

I seem to notice that people were looking at us. Oh well!

I waved once more at Jooheon and walked into the school. I went to my locker and began to take out the books I needed for my first period class which was math. Last time, I remember in math class my shins ended up bruised. 

I have a plan this time. I am going to sit all the way in the back of the class so no one can sit behind me and kick my shins again.

I quickly jog to class and picked a perfect seat for myself. Now I just patiently wait for Yoongi and Jungkook to come and start their little game.

Yoongi

School is so boring.

 Where is Kay when you need entertainment. I walk to class with Jungkook trailing behind me. As I enter the classroom,  I notice how Kay sat all the way in the back. 

Why does she have to ruin all the fun for me? 

I sat down next to Kay and Jungkook took his seat on the other side of her. I inched my table closer to hers. Her eyes follow my desk then up to me.I look into her brown eyes.

I miss Chaeyo so much...

Snap out of it, I cannot be having these kinds of thoughts. Kay seemed to move her desk forward avoiding Jungkook's desk as well.

I pulled her hair and dragged her desk next to mine. She started to push my hand away and I let go. I do not understand why she is never scared of us. She seem to always have a poker face.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. Her arm was touching my chest. Kay looked up at me with an irritated look.

" Do you have a problem?" Kay whisper yells at me.

Jungkook heard her and turned his head in our direction. He smirked at me and scooted his desk towards her and we both basically sandwiched her.

Wiggling her arm out, Kay slams her head on her desk really hard... like really hard. 

That probably hurt a lot.

5 minutes passed and she still did not pick her head up and I looked over at Jungkook with confusion weaved into my face. I poked her and she still did not move.

With a slow but steady hand, I lifted Kay's extra long hair to reveal a sleeping girl. Wow, she managed to fall asleep that quick.

As I was about to wake her up the bell rang and she jolted up causing our heads to hit.

" Wow first you sandwich me and now you want to start head butting me. What next? Your going to lock me in a dark room for a night. The fuck?" she rambled on and on.

I got up and left class ready to get to my next class.