I still don't think I deserve this.

Well, so I got tagged to do 50 facts about me because I made KWSisReading read one of theolims fics. So apparently I indirectly broke her heart.... This is her revenge.

Okay, let's get started:

1. I am a girl.

2) I am 14 years old

3) I start in high-school when the summer holidays are over.

4) I like to break people's feels. A lot. But that doesn't mean, it doesn't breaks mine, when I write it. I have to set me into how the character is feeling at that time I write it. 

5) I am a huge Merlin fan, and have recently convinced my little sister to watch it, if I watched the next step (renamed the Next Hell by Mariam, due to me complaining about it)

6) Yesterday I found out that most of my favorite episodes is where a person dies... And then one I hates, is the one where Merlin does something super stupid, like the one where he nearly let the druid boy die. I hated that one, because that wasn't the right thing to do, and it was so unlike Merlin. And I can keep ranting why that's terrible. 

7) I have over 200 books in my room

8) Some of those books is the same series, in different language

9) I got the lost hero in danish, english and german.

10) Thaluke is my otp, and is constantly hurting me

11) The reason I started listening to Green Day, is actually quit weird. It was because I had ran out of music to listen to, and then in TTC stood there that Thalia listened to Green Day, and I fell instantly in love with the band. 

12) My favorite album by Green Day is the 21st Century Breakdown, because it describes Thaluke perfectly. And I like to imagine it's Luke telling the story about him and Thalia. Cue the fact that Viva La Gloria is how Luke sees Thalia.

13) I can't believe I am not even halfway.

14) When I was little (5 -6 years old) I usually had a lot of nightmares, so I constantly woke my mom up, and had to sleep in her bed. Now, the problem is, that when I sleep, I move. A lot. So my mom ended up making me a promise, that for each night, I didn't wake her up, I got a teddy bear. And in the end, I completely stopped walking into my mom

15) The few nightmares I can remember is really weird. One I can remember is from when I was 7 or something, after I had seen a bit of Shrek. The problem was that I never saw the ending, and only saw Fiona turn into a troll. So I had a nightmare about me turning into a troll, and I kept opening my eyes to check if I actually had turned into a troll.

Yeah. 7 years old me was weird.

16) The other nightmare I can remember doesn't really count on a nightmare. It's basically me, trying to scare dream me. So I imagine something, nearly as if I am writing, and then, if dream me, doesn't get scared, I try again until I scare myself. Like, that makes zero sense at all

17) Another nightmare I had, wasn't really a nightmare. I had just seen DW where River Song died, and since I just recently overcame my fear of dark (it took me years to learn to sleep without a night lamp) the episodes really scared me. So instead of sleeping, I only closed my eyes shortly, and then opened them, just to be sure there weren't any dark shadows.

Let's just conclude that I got no idea what an actual nightmare is. Okay?

18) I love my carebear. When I was younger I always slept with it, if I was afraid. It could be off nightmares, but now I think back at it,  it was more like the dark. As if I felt like something was watching me, and I had this feeling that something was crawling up at me, but each time I looked, I couldn't see it. So yeah, I could go to bed with one teddybear, but as the night went on,  I would replace it with my care bear, because it made the feeling of being watched disappear.