HAPPY NEW YEAR!

In less than a quarter, the clock will strike 12, and a new year will begin.

So 2016 have been quite the ride, huh?

Donald Trump, terror, Brexit and all that other stuff out there in the world. Personally I have also had my up and downs. I realised I was depressed, I am rewriting Waking and working on my own book. I have gotten a new dog, and lost it again. I've gotten some new friends, gotten a new school, passed my finals.

Yeah, 2016 have been hell of a year.

But not necessarily a good year.

Sure, some parts of it was good. I won a country-wide contest in writing, and RR is defiantly a good thing in my book. But you, most of it was crap. I had months long writer's block and went from getting better to getting more depressed after the summer holidays, which honestly sucks more than just being depressed.

So now it's a new year (For me at least), and I am not going to miss 16 one single bit. Goodbye you son of a bitch.

So what's my plans for the new year? Defiantly watching the 11 seasons of Supernatural I got left. I basically spent the last day in 2k16 on binge-watching it, because I really want to leave that year behind me that badly. I am going to finish Waking, and that is a promise to myself. I will hopefully also get all the planning behind my book done. And most of all, I will stay clear of suicidal thoughts. Never going there again.

And if 2k17 turns out to be a crap year, then I least got 11 season of Supernatural, and that will defiantly make things better.

So now it's your guys time to rant about the new year, and the old. Tell me it in the comments.