Blurb (No Trailer Yet!)

Two years ago Tori moved in. Now everyone is moving out.

Things that have just seemed to settle are stirring again and in senior year - it matters. Conflict, frustration and confusion is being brought up in a mess that started two years ago in her room. But this is bigger.

Tori is going to have to learn to grow up and realise that the world is a bigger place than she is. With new emotions rising and arguments being alighted as easily as matches, it's not a matter of whether Mason and Tori's relationship will survive...

But if she will. 

Main Playlist:

Main Playlist:

Stars - Reece Maston

Atlanta - Ron Pope

The Show - Lenka

Airplanes - B.O.B ft Hayley Williams

Done Stealin - Carolina Liar

Far too Young to Die - Panic! At The Disco

******************************************

Hi there everyone!!!!

So, under request, I am writing a sequel to my second story The Renovation Complication!!! I would highly recommend reading the first book (Find it on my page) before this one, but I suppose you could possibly make sense of this one without it. Don't count on it, though. I'm writing this for those who know exactly what's what, so I'm not going to vague it out for those who didn't bother reading the RC.

Please comment, vote and share this and make sure any RC fans you know are INFORMED that the sequel is being written!!!

This story is set two years after the end of the RC, and now Tori is in her senior year and Mason is in college. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THIS STORY WILL HAVE BOTH TORI  A N D  MASON'S POINT OF VIEW! (Finally, he get's a say, right?)

I know that many people don't appreciate time jumps when it comes to sequels, but do you really expect all that drama to even be possible to happen to a Wattpad character in, say, 6 months? No. It happens, time gets boring and if I went on from where I ended it would just be the same drama cycling over again and again and you'd be sitting there rolling your eyes back into your skull while reading (you probably already do that but oh well).

Please respect that things have changed a little in the time jump, but none too drastic and will probably most definitely be explained and mentioned (if needed) throughout the early chapters or whenever.

This story is a very leisurely thing. I love writing, but as some of you will know, I often can't stop myself from prioritising writing over schoolwork and important things, which is NOT GOOD (for me, anyway). It's going to hurt my heart, but please don't expect more than one update a week from me this time around.

Remember that the more votes, views and comments I get, the more likely I am to write my little butt off. ;)

Love every single one of you. Thank you for sticking with me.