Another day

Third person view

Fang chew his bread slowly and swallow a bitter taste from last night. He puts his left hand on a little book beside him. He open the last page. 'I love him' he touch that sentence at the tip of his finger. His eyes a empty. His stare is interrupted when footsteps capture in his ears. He panic and puts the book into his jacket's pocket. He gets up and grab his bag and dash to the door. Kaizo just watch his brother dash away. He look down at the house dark and dusty floor. He puts his hand on his head and lets his hair slip between his finger. Fang didn't talk to him since that morning.

Fang P.O.V

I walk along the hidden lane behind my house. I walk while kicking a few pebble. A few meters away I past a little playground. I look at the innocence piece of land. A few children play around happily. They run around even tho no one is chasing them, they laugh and scream together. Such light in their eyes, I wish they could spare a few for me. 'They will never give a light to a monster like you' A voice that sound familiar to my ears. I turn around but no one is there. I hold my neck but then I shake denying my thought. I make step forward and continues. I look forward to see my friends. I think those guys are the only people who still treat me like a living thing.

Time Skip

Boboiboy P.O.V

I wait patiently for Fang,earlier he called. He said he have something important to talk about. I stir my hot cocoa drink while putting my head on the counter. "Boboiboy!!!" I turn around and see Fang running towards me. "There you are, what took you so long?" he sits beside but he didn't say a word. "So how are you? You fainted yesterday" he nod once but his mouth is still shut. "Boboiboy have you ever have to face changes?" I look up to the sky. "Not really, why" He just look aside and shakes his head. "Its just hard to keep up with his pace" I look at him puzzle. He then just gets up and leave.

Fang P.O.V

I know I shouldn't just leave Boboiboy alone. But I don't want to get him included in this mess. Captain.... I really can't believe that you still think I'm weak.

NOT FOR LONG DEAR CHILD

That voice. I turn around and again no one is there. I turn back to the front. A black figure with a pair of bloody eyes. That thing look at me in the eye. YOUR MINE. My body is completely trembling. I tries to run away but my legs feels so numb. I try to look away, hopefully that 'thing' will leave. I feel a cold palm hold my cheeks. It pull my face so our eyes meet. NOW, NOW NO NEED TO FEAR, I'M HERE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR BROTHER. I look at it. "Help me? How?". It leans his body towards me. KILL. I'm shock out off my mind. "No, I don't want to kill him" That 'thing' just look at me. Then it grab my face and pull it nearer to its,his fingers is grabbing my skin hard that I feel like it is going to go into my flesh. YOU'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY FOR FAR TOO LONG. ITS TIME FOR ME TO BE ON ACTION. He bits my neck. The pain is beyond my will. I feel like my neck is cut into pieces. Some type of liquid enter my skin. My eyes slowly give away. Everything is so dark and blur.

Most of you must be confuse by the beginning of the story. That is because the first story is 'Our Past Together' Fang and Kaizo fanfic. Anyway this story is suppose to continue the first one because the ending is quite hanging and I want to continue it with my new idea that was not suitable to be under the first book. So I hope you enjoy my really bad writing.