The fight for him

Black Wing P.O.V

The thing comes out completely out of Fang. My heart starts racing. What the heck its Terror. Fangs body falls down slowly. I manage to pull myself together and catch him. He breath heavily, I just hold his little body in. I try to make contact with him but I couldn't his out of cold in his own mind. The most strange events I have ever to face. How could someone be out of cold in his own mind. Maybe this what master once said about the angling of the mind. Terror laugh. He lean forward facing me. "I'M IMPRESSED WITH THE KID HE ACTUALLY MANAGE TO KICK ME OUT MY PHYSICAL FORM BUT HE DIDN'T END ME AND HE WILL NEVER COULD" He pounce towards us. "Master I have to face this, LEND ME YOUR FORGIVENESS" a beam of blue light shine and explode the scene.

Third person view

 Blue dusk appear and cover the ground. A different mask appear on his face, he wears a black cloak."WHAT ARE YOU??!" Terror eyes locked to Black wing.Black Wing's eyes glow blue, lines of blue light cover his body. He took his first step and in a sudden he appears in front of Terror. "HOW DID YOU...." he was cut of by a punch. Terror growl and tried to punch him back. Black Wing purposely fall down with his hand wide open. As he hit the ground he suddenly vanish into the shadow. "WHERE ARE YOU COWARD!!!!!" Another punch hit him in the face. "HOW.... WHY DOES A HUMAN HAVE SUCH POWER. WHAT ARE YOU?!" a sword swings at his back, black liquid shot out his body. Black wing appears in front of him right a few inches away. Black Wing smirk, "I'm the lost existence"

Kaizo P.O.V

"How do I redeem myself?" I look at her, her light purple remain empty. "Fight" that's the only word she say, she turns around ready to leave. My instinct rigger and I pull her hand. I pull a little too harsh cause' she trip. Her body fall on my lap, she gets up but my face was in her way. I look into her eyes. Its filling up with aliveness, she 'tch' in pain while her hand rubs roughly upon her eyes. "I'm sorry.Are you alright?" I pull her hand away from her face. Her eyes are empty again. "I'm fine" that was her only answer. " Come, you have to help Black Wing" She get up and let out her hand. I grad it firmly suddenly the whole room shined so bright anyone can get blind. 

I open my eyes and I could see Pang's body lay in front of me. I didn't lose a second, every step trigger a memory. His warm smile, his little body, his sweet voice, his eyes,everything I wouldn't lose again. I'll redeem my past for us.

"Kaizo!" as I reach Pang's body I could hear the familiar voice echoes again. I put up my head. Black Wing? "Kaizo, listen to me his mind is trap in another part of his mind you have to reach him" Black Wing is holding a mighty sword and keep striking Terror. "His the key to ending Terror" I'm confused. Then I could feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Purple Rose. She grab my head and slam it gently on Pang's chest. I could feel the waves of his chest, I could hear his heart beat. Somehow I felt sleepy. And I just drop into slumber.

Hey, guys sorry for the late update. I just caught in a mess so. If you hate me it's ok. I deserve it. I'm very irresponsible. T_T