Can't be touch

Fang P.O.V

"Stop it please stop" I tried to struggle but the chain around me is too strong. "OH, QUIT IT ALREADY I'M TRYING TO KILL YOUR BROTHER" The black figure appear in front of me, he sits gently as a black chair appear behind him. "LOOK KID I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR FIGHTING FOR THIS GUY. TELL ME ONE GOOD REASON" I give him a nasty look "None of your business. "OH, NO IT IS MY BUSINESS" I cover my ears with both of my hand that happens to be attach to chains. "NOW, THAT'S JUST RUDE" He snap his finger. My wrist feels like it is burning. The chain wrap around my body and tighten. I gasp for air, my vein bag for room to flow. "I HOPE YOU LEARN A LESSON" He snap his finger again and my vein flow blood again, I breath  again and I didn't let an air escape my desperate desire. "YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP. WE LET ME REMIND YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING HE DONE TO YOU" The cage's door open. "YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU?" He snap his fingers again and suddenly I felt a punch of my stomach my body fly due to the impact. My body hit the cage's bar and bent it. "LOOKS LIKE HE ATTACKED. MAN, THAT GUY DOES'NT KNOW THE CONSEQUENCE DOING THAT" I hold my stomach really hard, I feel like my internal organs are about to come out through my mouth. I lie down on the cage's cold floor. 'What should I do?'

Kaizo P.O.V   

"What just happen?" the creature look at me. He laugh louder that before "OH, POOR INNOCENCE KAIZO. YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE TIME TO EXPLAIN. YOU SEE WHEN YOU ATTACK ME,YOU DIDN'T HURT ME BUT YOU'LL HURT YOUR PRECIOUS PANG INSTEAD" He laugh as I remain silence. 'What should I do I can't hurt him without hurting Pang'. "RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS ALREADY LET ME HELP YOU OUT!"  He jump and his fist turns into a blazing sword as I only sit here. I look at him with my eyes empty as my mind is flying some where else. 'I can't win. I can't save him. I'm going to die. I will never get the chance to see him again. I will never get the chance to hold him in my arms. '

I can't love him again

Hey guys sorry for the late update and the fact that this chapter is super short. I'm struggling to get ideas and time since end of the year schedule is pretty . Errrr... I don't  have to explain since you guys will get the idea.I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you.