A Help

Previously in The Shadow's Truth 

 He jump and his fist turns into a blazing sword as I only sit here. I look at him with my eyes empty as my mind is flying some where else. 'I can't win. I can't save him. I'm going to die. I will never get the chance to see him again. I will never get the chance to hold him in my arms. '

I can't love him again

Kaizo P.O.V

Is it over? Am I dead? "I don't think so" a strict voice arrow into my ear. "Yo, Kaizo commender needs you alive so don't you dare die, Levian have to deal with him and his outbrust" I look up and a girl with a short hair and wearing a purple color shirt and a pair of black pants and a black vest. I stand up and my jaws drop. Terror is all tie up with soft rose branch. The torns starts to leave a mark on Terror's body. I could hear Pang cry slowly under his breath. "Stop please, you'll hurt my brother." She look at me. She had a pair of light purple eyes. She looks at me in the eye. Suddenly my face starts to warm up. (What is happening to me?)
"Your brother? What happened to him?" I remain silence I can't say a word. (Say something you coward)
"Kaizo! I knew if I didn't come you'll die." I turn around. Its Boboiboy's brother, no wait his name is Black Wing. (He did not tell me his real name but instead he told me his nick name) He turns to the girl " Good job Purple Rose, now can you see trough his mind?" I'm really puzzle. Purple Rose stand on her toe. She put her finger in a retengular form. Her eyes starts to glow with a purple light and a spark of purple light form a rose underneath her toes. Everthing was in silence until she puts down her hands. "He's hopeless" those two word makes me want to shout.  "WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM!!"

Hey guys sorry for the late update. The computer that I always work with is not being itself so I have to use my mom's phone. So enjoy. I may not use the usual signs if the speech is representing Terror but I'll see what I can do.