Him

Third person view

Kaizo walks around the living room his face have a two lines showing his anxiety. He looks at the clock again. "Its late where is Pang, did something bad happen to him?" He put both of his hand on his head and start to mess his hair up. He can't take the stress anymore. He takes his jacket and run toward the door.

Time Skip
Kaizo P.O.V
I run toward Tok Aba Kokotiam. I eyes move from left to right looking for a figure I hold most dear. Laughter caught into my ears. Boboiboy is sitting with Tok Aba chatting like time does not move. I run toward him and pull his collar. I stare right into his eyes. I can tell that his scare out of his mind. "Kaizo, what's the matter?" He put his hands on my tense arm, even his finger are trembling. "Pang" That's the only thing that came out of my mouth. I pull him closer so our eyes meet. NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY! He shake his head while trying to avoid eye contact. "WASN'T HE WITH YOU, HOW IN THE KITREA YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!!" My hand is on the air ready to punch the guts out of this young earth guardian. As my rage starts to come to an end, a strong force push my body aside. I look up and my pupils shrink. I tall male teenager with a half mask shape like a cat stare at me. His hair is brown his left eye is unseen cover by his front hair and his right cover by his mask. The mask is white with black and red strips as the cat's whiskers. At the tip of its ears there's a small yellow bell. One step and one blink his face is a few inches away for mine. I could hear his heavy breathing, I could see his savage eyes between his hair. "How dare you lay your finger on my brother!" My jaw drop and my eyes widen. Brother? I stand up straight and slowly bow to him. That unknown figure who claim to be Boboiboy's brother reach his hands out. I accept his hand. He tilt his head as he continue to stare at me. He signal Boboiboy with his finger, that 11 years old boy understood what that signal meant an walk away. "So I'm assuming this Pang you speak of earlier with my brother is Fang, I am also assuming that you're Kaizo his older brother" His voice sound like a professional leader. I look at him with a puzzle face. How the in the Kitrea he knows my name and the fact I'm Pang's brother.  I stare to the dark hard ground. "So brother problem?" I look at him as he slowly remove his mask.

His eyes are pure black his hair is brownish and he have a white part of his hair on the right. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go somewhere to talk for a while" He drop his mask and a ring form underneath us. Suddenly a yellow light glow and my body feels like being cut into two.

Time Skip

"So your telling me that by treating your brother like a stranger, he will learn about tough live is so he'll be stronger". I remain silence. He gets up and pats my back. "You know.........

To be continue 

I'm so sorry this is super short. I'm sorry. I hope you'll like it. See you at the next chapter.