Chapter Ten.

«You've given me more than I can return. Yet there's oh so much that you deserve.» 

---

His arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Alexandra didn't mind he smelled completely terrible and was covered in sweat from head to toes; she felt happy for him –and partially for her, she couldn't wait to get home and laugh to Antonio's face. His teammates chanted his name out loud in the locker room but Antoine was too comfortable hugging Alexandra as if his life depended on it to go to them. After a couple of minutes, both decided to take some distance, even though he was still holding her waist with his arms and she had her palms on his chest.

"You scored...twice" She said whit exhilaration. He slowly nodded as if what happened in the game were a dream.

"I scored twice" Antoine confirmed.

"When you scored the first one and Saúl kissed your forehead, because yes, I could see that from where I was standing, I wanted to run and hug you so badly; I don't know. Antonio texted me some insults in Spanish and when I texted him after the penalty, he never answered back. I don't think I've ever loved you more than today" She admitted.

"Do you think I should send today's ball to your apartment? I have the right to take it home but it sounds funny to tease him like that"

"Oh he would be so mad and that would be amazing. I definitely think you should do it" She was way too over-excited.

She wounded her arms back again around his neck and Antoine buried his face in her neck. She smelled fresh and sweet, exactly what he needed at the moment. Saúl and Fernando came out of the locker room screaming Antoine's name but stopped as soon as they saw the scene in front of them. Fernando loudly coughed, Antoine and Alexandra immediately separated. He ran a hand through his face and she adjusted her work shirt.

"That scene was worthy of a romantic movie" Fernando teased. Antoine's cheeks became even redder than they were before and she rolled her eyes. "You just scored two goals and gave Atlético another semifinal, and you're here hugging her" Alexandra sent him a death glare.

"I like hugging her" Antoine scratched the back of his neck and she grinned. Mostly giving a smug grin to Fernando.

"Believe me I know, but we would love to celebrate with you Antoine. Alexandra, can I borrow him from you?" Antoine looked at her, he wanted to spend more time having her just as closer as before but Fernando was right.

"Wait for me in my car when you're over" He said and she nodded. So we apparently have plans.

Antoine approached Fernando and the aforementioned put his arm around Antoine's shoulders, leading him inside the locker room. Saúl stayed outside and raised a brow to Alexandra, she immediately frowned. Here we go again.

"What?" She asked unaware of what Saúl was thinking.

"You promised you wouldn't ruin his life" He reminded and walked closer to her. "You even lifted your hand"

"I'm not ruining his life; he seems to be pretty happy when I'm around" She shrugged.

"Joder Alexandra, even someone visually impaired could notice he's really into you" She was about to fight that statement but he continued talking. "I don't really know if you're into him too, your face usually shows no emotion; that was a joke" He chuckled but went back to serious mood two seconds later. "If you're not into him, don't get his hopes up"

"We're just friends Saúl, he knows it" Alexandra pointed out. She already had this conversation with Antonio and she knew where her friendship with Antoine was.