Chapter Eighteen.

«Magnetic everything about you. You really got me now.»  

---

Alexandra looked terrified, seriously terrified. Her feelings were definitely the same her face was showing; I can just tell him I'm sick, but that doesn't make sense. When Antoine asked her to help him work out, she of course picked one of her cutest Adidas' outfits and pictured herself looking at him exercising while she ate something and cheered for him to never give up; apparently he had a completely different scenario on his mind.

She didn't exactly know why the hell he had something similar to a mini gym in his house –well, she understood he had to keep his weight and everything but it really freaked her out that he owned exercise machines. I hope he doesn't think I'm a fit girl because man, he's going to be very disappointed.

"Antoine" She said as soon as he walked into the room with two water bottles in his hands. He turned his head in her direction and frowned when he noticed her face.

"What is happening?" He placed the bottles in the floor and walked over to her.

"I don't know what you think about me but I'm not exactly the biggest exercise lover; I actually hate exercise a lot. I never do this" She admitted. Alexandra knew she didn't look hot at all when she did those kinds of activities. Last time I almost die when Elena took me to that stupid spinning class.

Antoine chuckled; she frowned and stared at him. "I know you don't like these things" He was actually having fun with it. "But maybe if we do it together you can actually have fun and enjoy the exercise"

"Is this a subtle way to tell me I'm getting fat and I need to exercise?" He couldn't tell if she was joking or it was something serious.

"What? No! Come on, I just think it'll be fun. You look absolutely hot, I can't even think about someone insinuating you're not in shape" She chuckled; he's absolutely adorable. "You were teasing me" Alexandra pressed her lips together, containing her laugh into her mouth.

"No but seriously, I'm not embarrassing myself in front of you; I mean I've done that a couple of times but there's no way I'm doing exercise with you" Alexandra insisted.

Antoine sighed and took her hand. "Let's make a deal, I'll start in one of the machines and you can start with something basic like squats, you know what a squat is right?" He raised an eyebrow in doubt. Alexandra rolled her eyes.

"Of course I know what a squat is Antoine. I'm aware I suck with this but I know the basics, okay? My mother has Cindy Crawford's workout video, you have to learn something when you see her doing it several times to try and look as hot as Cindy Crawford; between us, it never worked out, I mean, is Cindy Crawford for God's sake" She was over-talking.

"Are you trying to get out of this by switching topics to how hot Cindy Crawford was or is?" Alexandra should've known that he knew her more than well by now.

She wearily sighed. "Okay, I'll do squats while you show off how fit you are in one of these weird machines" Her expression showed that she was not very fond about the idea. If Antoine says it'll be fun, it should be fun.

He stole a quick kiss from her lips before excitedly walking over to the treadmill. Alexandra looked around and decided to stand in front of Antoine and his treadmill, she was giving him her back but she knew he was working out due to the sound of the machine and his coordinated breathing. She rolled her eyes; he's so in shape.

She bent her knees and tried to push her ass out, apparently doing the first squat. Antoine glanced at her in the middle of her third squat and his eyes remained glued to her butt –you couldn't blame him, she had quite the ass. It was getting really hard for him to keep on in the treadmill if she kept squatting in front of him. He stopped jogging and rested his arms in the treadmill's controls.