Him

I could only think of William he was a guy that like me back in New York, I freaked out and I tossed it in the trash. I didn't know what to do about William, he came all the way to California. SUCH A FREAK!!!!!!!!!! I just left it alone, I called Diana and asked if she wanted to go to the movies and watch a movie tomorrow. She said , yeah it was already like 10:00 so I pulled out my Mac and watched YouTube and fell asleep I woke up the next day and hoped in the shower, after that I got dressed ate and picked my outfit. I got dressed did my makeup and then I put my clothes on and I drove to Diana's. I wore this to the movies.

After we  got to my house Diana and I went up to my room we were on summer break and my nom hadn't gotten home yet so we went up to my room

After we  got to my house Diana and I went up to my room we were on summer break and my nom hadn't gotten home yet so we went up to my room. My mom got home and then we all had some pizza for dinner. Diana left and I went up in my room and went to sleep.  The next morning I get. A text message saying
I love you
I hate you
- your admirer
WHY, WHY, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so creepy!!! Ugh what ever , I'm just going to go get some Starbucks . I put on a tank top and sweat pants and i put shoes on and go out the door. My mom left for work so I was alone. I get home eat my Starbucks and drink my iced coffee, then I sit on the couch and watch tv. Next I invite Diana to come over, she comes and we chill on the couch then we decide to go to the Jim. After we come back and we make some lunch and after we eat we just chill. I hear a knock on the door and who is it, it's......

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
If you guys like that chapter then thx I hope you're enjoying this book and if not I don't care, shout out to my friend davauxxli  I got some inspiration for her story mixed signals be sure to follow her and read her book, love y'all!!!!

Arrianna❤️