Leaving Collage

I wake up and get dress. I make some pancakes in little heart shapes and put them on a plate grabbed the syrup. I get a text from Noah saying "I'm on my way!!!!" I rushed to get dress I did my makeup and got my luggage and left.
(outfit👇🏻)

Noah and I went to the airport and boarded our plane

Noah and I went to the airport and boarded our plane. He put my luggage on top and I kept my back pack with me so that I can grab my stuff. I look out the window and begin to dose off. I wake up and get off the plane. A few hours later I'm home I run to my mom give her a hug and a kiss, then I say hi to Diana and she looks at me like she wants to kill me. Anyways I run up to my room and jumped on my bed. I spend time with my no talking about the collage and then I get a call from Emily, " I'm at the hospital come now!!" But it wasn't Emily's voince I believe it was this boy name hunters voice. I ran to my car I drove to the hospital and ran into the doors. I asked for Emily ad they let me in I saw basically my best friend in a horrible place. I go grab her hand and hold it. Suddenly I feel he r very hot and she's sweating like crazy!!! I run to go get a nurse and they take her. I don't want to loose someone again I went through a horrible faze when I lost my uncle at 12 I don't what that to happen again!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So what's happening to Emily is she ok?? I don't know well I hope you liked that chapter and I'll maybe make another one. Go check out my bestie davauxxli and her story to see Emily's point of view, PEACE✌🏻️

Arrianna❣