The fight

The call is from Diana.. I hung up I didn't have time to deal with her. I go get some water and then, I hear some one yelling at Emily!! I run and see what happened and then I ask this random guy to stop yelling at her. Emily runs up to my room and I stay down o talk to this guy who's name is Brandon. He stops. Emily and I go to my room and I pull into a hug, she was about the drama that just happened. We are leftover fettuccine Alfredo, an also watched Life Unexpected. Then we fell asleep.

The next day I eat breakfast and then go out to lunch with Noah and I put this cute outfit.

We go eat some pizza and head to the dorm on my way inside I see Emily packing to leave. I miss Noah good bye and who call me again DIANA!!
D=Diana  A=Aria
D- so now you answer my call!!!
A- Sorry I was busy yesterday
D- I'm sure you we just busy with that girl Emily huh!!!!
A- Yes her and Noah!!
D- I thought we were best friends Aria!!! Best friends!!
A- We are best fr- ( she interrupted)
D- Sure we are well when you come back I'm not say anything to you ok.
A- FINE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN DONT TALK TO ME BITCH!!!!
I hung up and sobbed..
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
So I hope you like that's chapter it was crazy check out davauxxli her story Signal Mixed Signals.

Arrianna❤️