The call

I opened the door and its WILLIAM!!!!
I freaked out and I ran up to my room and Diana also came up. "What happened!" It's William!!!! WHAT!!!! We just stood up in my room and he left. Thank god!!!!! Why did he even come over here in vL.A!!!! Ugh I'm just going to forget him. I could use some air, I went to my back yard and I got a breath of air. Diana has left already so I was just waiting for my mom to get home from work. I decided to invite Noah over. " Hey Aria how are you?" I'm not that great, something happened . Is there something I can do? No Noah well let's chill. I'm sitting next to Noah and I feel him hug me. My mom texts me she's on her way, Noah said if we wanted to go out to lunch tomorrow. I said yeah and then he left. When my mom got home I hoped in her car and we went to go check up on my dad. The doctors said that he was fighting the cancer, I was so happy the doctors asked if they can test us for any types of cancer to be on the safe side. My mom and I were ok. We head home and it's about 5:30 so my mom makes dinner and we eat. I couldn't stop thinking about William I didn't understand why he came all the way to California from New York. But I left it alone and showered. After I put on some pajamas and watch YouTube on my Mac. I fell asleep , but I woke up at like 3:00 in the morning to a phone call it's William and I hang up them he calls back and I answer it " Hey Aria I didn't mean to scare you but I flew back to New York and I wanted to tell you that a boy told me to send you those notes and I never had a crush on you I had to do all those things for this boy named Steve. Really I'm so sorry for all those things I did to you Aria. It's ok but why are you calling me so early? Oh it's because it 6:30 over here in New York and 3:30 over in Cali yeah well good night. Well good morning for you, bye. I went back to sleep and then I actually woke up and ate shower and then I hear my mom open the door, " hello can I help you?" Yeah I'm looking for Aria I'm a classmate." What is your name sir?" I'm....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Sorry I havnt been posting I couldn't publish anything but I hope  you guys enjoyed that chapter and I want to give a shout out to my bestie davauxxli she's has an aswome book called mixed signals so go check it out and bye

Arrianna❤️