Chapter 15

I waited for what seemed like forever, his house was pretty far from mine, so it made sense of why it took him about 15 minutes to come over. During that time I managed to remember back to all of the memories we shared and how stupid I was to let him go. He appeared in my doorway, I quickly managed to wipe my own tears away.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this."

He hurried over to sit on my bed next to me. He handed me tissues and tried to cheer me up with a smile of his, but I could tell he was hurting too.

"I just can't believe-"

He cut me off. "I know."

I took out a tissue and quickly wiped my eyes. "I-I'm sorry"

He looked at me and I looked back at him, our eyes met. "He's so stupid."

I nodded slightly without breaking eye contact.

Looking into his brown eyes had told me more than words could. Steven continually stayed by my side with intentions of making everything better. Every memory of ours began running through my head, him picking me up, talking to me for hours, always being there for me, it all made sense. All of those things are what made it so I continued to talk to him. I always wanted to talk to him. I ALWAYS wanted to talk to him. I gently put my hand on his cheek while we continued with our non verbal communication. He had been there all along, he never left me. He had cared about me when no one else did. I moved my hand up, tracing a curl in his hair with my finger. I was in love with him, I just hadn't realized it.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" I whispered as we didn't break eye contact.

He shook his head a bit. "I don't think I could stop you, even if I wanted to."

Both of us gently leaned in closer until our lips met for the first time. After a moment or two we both gently pulled back, staying silent until he said. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that for."

                                                                                        THE END