-Chapter 3- [Unedited]

×X×
Starting this week, I will officially start updating on Fridays, about 4:00 or sometime on Friday.

Because school sucks 😞

×X×

Dick knew this day would come, where he and many others would have to unite to try and survive this torture chamber called, school.

Roy had said that this was a good school, although there were snobby rich kids. Roy had also said that Dick was luckily he got into this school by brains.

Dick had hacked into the school and figured out that only two kids got in the same way, Barbra Gordan and Artemis Crook.

So Dick had two, potential friends at least. Dick swallowed a lump in his throat as he finally mustered up the courage to walk into the school.

'You can do this Dickie, you can do this..' Dick mentally told himself as he walked inside, into the office to collect his schedule.

Pausing in front of the lady in the front office debating on waiting for her to notice him, or gain her attention.

"Oh hello, what is your name, are you new?" The lady said as she stopped typing on her computer and face Dick.

"Uh hi? Richard but I prefer Dick, and yes I am new," Dick nervously said as he fiddled with his fingers, "Could- I mean- I need my schedule"

"Oh," the lady offered a smile as she began to type away, "here you are,have a good day Dick" Dick grabbed his schedule and began to walk away, "Yeah, you to.."

As soon as Dick walked out into the hallway, he was almost immediately taken by the students rushing past.

"Hey!" "Ow!!" "Watch it!!" Is basically what Dick heard as he was forced to move along, unless he wanted to be trampled of course.

A hand grabbed Dick by the shoulder and pulled him out, Dick turned around to offer a grateful smile to his savior, "Hi! I'm Barbra!" Came the response from the red head before Dick could even say anything.

"Richard, but call me Dick," Dick and Barbra both started to walk together, well Barbra following Dick more or less, "Thanks for pulling me out of there I guess" Dick said as he glanced at his schedule.

"No problem, what's your next class? "Science" "So do I!"

×X×
I'm sorry its short, but the update on Friday will hopefully be longer