Chapter 14 [Unedited]

A pale hand reached out, grabbing the knife that was placed before them, "Its been so long," the figure murmerd as they grazed their fingertip along the point of the knife, "I have been longing for this feeling for so long, to actually feel."

They aimed the knife at the wall, flinging the knife across the room on target.

A ace card.

"Heard you are going by Ace now, how silly 11, what happened to our old nicknames?" They sighed frustrated, "My old man may be to scared to do it, but I am not."

Silently walking over to the ace card, pinned to the wall by the knife in the cold grey room.

They pulled the knife out as they examined it for damage

Seeing none they twirled the knife around not a care for cutting themselves, "You were mine once, and your mine forever." Glaring at the picture hung up on the wall of the oh so famous, 'Puppet Master'.

"Even if I have to get rid of a few in the process."

×X×

"This isn't right." Dick murmerd as he watched the others argue back and forth, well more or less Ace and Bruce.

Well, Ace is Wally he had chosen a new name in the time span of 5 minutes.

To sum it up, Bruce had kidnapped them both, said that they are his children now, they got a butler, Ace got hipster glasses, and Dick had a headache.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR THEM!?" Ace yelled, not wanting to wear the glasses, "BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAS SEEN YOUR FACE ON THE NEWS!" "WHEN?!" "WHEN YOU STOLE STUFF FROM WALMART!" "OH SHUT UP!"

Dick pulled his chair out as he sat down, Alfred standing up giving a disapproving glare at the two.

"Master Bruce, Master Ace, please stop your bickering," Alfred stated plainly, "Have Master Dick as an example perhaps?" Dick smiled as he faced Alfred, "thank you Alfy."

"Why does he get to call people nicknames!" Ace yelled as he started to walk up the stairs, Dick taking notice of his clothing.

His normal blue hair, dark green eyes, he had a new t-shirt it was yellow with a smiley face on it that looked like somebody spray painted it, jeans, and high top convers that had Ceil and Sebastion from black butler on each side.

He also had a hoodie wrapped around his waist, it had Jason that killer guy on it and a print underneath that read, 'no life's matter', and what him and Bruce were both arguing about, black hipster glasses.

Dick pulled on his slightly oversized black hoodie, he just had jeans and black convers....

"Get back here! Where are you going!" Bruce yelled after him, "To my room!" Ace yelled back, "You don't have one yet!"

"Well then I'll find one!"

×X×

It wasn't as long as I wanted... My excuse is I can't sleep and I just this last minute