\12

/time skip. 3 months later.

Things with Dani and I have been pretty good.

I've started speaking in fragments to Kori and Garrett. I can laugh around Calvin so yeah.
Parker and I haven't spoken since what happened. I think it's for the best.

I was in the hallway looking over some notes and I heard someone approaching me.

Out of nowhere Im thrown into the wall. Victoria kicked me in the shins and punched me multiple times.

She slammed my head into the wall and I fell to the floor. She kicked me in the stomach and other kids came in a line. Each choosing a specific way to hurt me.

I was left bleeding and losing consciousness.

"I told you to stay away freak." She spat at me and walked away.

Victoria's pov

Oh. Shit.

Allie's pov

I passed out and was left for what seemed like hours.

"No. No no no no. Oh my god. Allie. Can you hear me?"
Garrett.
My eyes opened and I saw his worried expression.

"Everything. Hurts." I croaked out.

"Let's get you up okay?" He picked me up bridal style and I winced.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." He walked to a table and sat with me in his lap.

Dani showed up two minutes later. I saw that she was wearing her adidas.
So that either means she's working out or she's gonna kick some ass.

"Baby." She said to me. "I'm gonna make this all stop for once and for all. I promise."
I looked into her brown eyes and my look alone made her say. 
"I love you too. Take care of her. Give me ten minutes."

Dani's pov

I've been waiting for this day since forever.
I popped my neck and approached the bitch.

"Hey."
Desperate.

I grabbed her by the hair and she hit the wall facing the front.

I kicked her in the back of the knee making her fall over. I was over her and  started punching.

I didn't stop until she couldn't talk.

"You should of listened to me sweetheart." I said to her and stepped over her body walking back to my girlfriend.

"I got her Garrett." I told him and he let me take her.

" Calvin and I will be back over to check on her."

"I'm sure you will." I said to him and walked to her room.
"Doctor Kori."

She opened the door and saw Allie.
"Okay. I need my supplies." She pulled out her medical bag and put a sheet over her bed.
"Set her here." 

I put her down and watched as tears rolled down my girlfriend's face.
"Everything's gonna be okay."
Kori has a family full of doctors. She knows all of this medical stuff.

Kori helped her take her shirt and pants off.
I know this is a bad time but hot damn.

"Okay." She put stuff over her bruises and I held an ice pack to her face.
Kori cleaned and wrapped the open cuts. When she finished she said to her.
"You're gonna be sore for a little while. So try to lay down and save the actions for another time." She looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't do anything that would hurt her. Which includes heavily making out, hugging too hard, et cetra."

"Alright alright. When will she be all healed?"

"Possibly in the next week or so."

"If something goes wrong and you're not here what should I do?"

"Try to get her calm and call me. I'll get kicked out of class and run here."
I nodded and Allie touched my hand. I took it and slowly interlocked our fingers.

"Staying. Me?"
I nodded.

Allie's pov

About a week later I was up walking around again. I still had a few bruises here and there but who doesn't?

I was in my room and there was a knock on my door.
I opened it.

"Hey!" It was Garrett.

"Hi." I said to him and let him in.

"I'm glad to see you're feeling better." He said.

"Thanks. For. Help. Me."

"No problem. I'd help you any day."

"Garebear."

"Mhm."
We chuckled a little. That's his contact name.

"You. Like me?"

"Yes." He said. "And I know you and Dani are a thing. I respect that. But I just feel a lot."

"I. Understand." I rubbed his shoulder. Dani walked in.

"Garrett." She greeted him.

"Dani."
She kissed me and made me stand up. I sat in her lap.
"I think I'm gonna go." He said and we both nodded. He kissed our cheeks and left.

"What was that about?"

"He was checking on me."

"Did he try anything?"

"He tried being really considerate and nice. And it worked." I fake gasped and she rolled her eyes at me with a smile.

"We throw this party before thanksgiving break. It's off campus and I was wondering..."

"Dani. A party? I can barely be in the quad without passing out. A party?"

.small skip.

"WELCOME TO THE PARTY!" A guy yelled and Dani walked away from me. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen.

"Allie." It was Lila. I turned around and she was wearing an extremely revealing dress.
I waved at her.
"Can I get you anything to drink?"
I shook my head and looked at what they had.
Ciroc. Ew.

I looked through the cabinet and found the scotch.
Even though I couldn't reach it.
I saw Garrett walking around and he saw me.

"Hey." He gave me a hug. And I hugged him back. Wow. That's new.

"Can you get that for me?" I whispered.

"Sure sure." He put his hands on my waist and out of nowhere picked me up.