Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

We drive up a long stony driveway and there it is. A 3 story mansion. I say mansion because it’s huge! They must all live together in one house. Anyways, the house is pure white with huge windows and balconys. It's gorgeous! I can’t believe I’m gonna be living here. Not sure for how long but I’m gonna make the best of this. We stop and Liam gets out first, then Niall, Zayn, Louis, then me and Harry. 

“So Lucy, what do you think of it so far?” Niall says to me.

“I’m speechless. It’s amazing. I have never seen something like it before.” 

“Well we still have so many surprises for you love.” Liam says excitedly with a huge smile on his face.

 Oh god I hate surprises. After everything that has happened. 

They must have noticed my expression change because Harry said “Don’t wory love, it’s good, you’ll love it.” and he came up and hugged me. I’m still scared though. 

 “Well should we go inside?” Louis says.

“Yes, I wanna see the rest of this mansion!” I say distracting myself from my thoughts.

 They slowly open the door and we all walk in. The lounge and kitchen are in the same room. They must be about the size of my house I used to live in, and I thought that was huge! White couches, huge 85 inch plasma tv. Surrounding the lounge walls is pictures of One Direction receiving awards. Wow. They really are a huge band.

Liam turns on the radio just quietly and guess what song comes on? BEST SONG EVER.

I sprint to turn it up and start singing. It echoes through the house. Sorry mansion. I need to get used to that.

“MAYBE IT”S THE WAY SHE WALKED! STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE IT” I scream out not exactly realising I am with the people that actually sing it.

 “Woops sorry, I kinda like this song.” I say with a cheeky grin.

 “SAID HER NAME WAS GEORGIA ROSE” Liam sings with a smile on his face.

“AND HER DADDY WAS A DENTIST” I sing with him with a smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in months and nothing is gonna ruin it.

We sang all together and then it came to the dance at the end. We all sung to the lyrics.

"THE JOE!"
"THE FLICK"
"THE FISH!"
I yell out all the dance moves and they dance with me. I swear to god I look like a lunatic but thats the last thing I care about.

 “Aww! I like that song!” I say sadly.

 “Lucy, you realise who you are with right? The people that can sing you One Direction songs 24/7?”

 “Oh yeah, I forgot.” I laugh.

 “Hey, Lucy, I would just like to say you have an incredible voice!” Niall says excitedly.

 “Umm, thanks?” I’m not used to people giving me compliments. This could seriously be the end of everything. All the abuse. I think I’m out of it. Finally.

 “Hey, One Direction?” I say twiddling my thumbs.

“Yes love?” They all say in unison. I need to get used to that seriously.

“Um, I hate asking things, but are you guys seriously not going to abuse me?” I say nervously.

They all look at each worriedly and start walking over to me and bend down to my level. They pause.

“Lucy. We need you to know we are never going to abuse you. Ever. We are saving you from all the abuse. We hate the idea that people would be horrible enough to do that to a poor innocent girl. We love you Lucy and we want to spend the rest of our life with you. We are forever going to keep you safe." Liam says taking charge.