Chapter 5

Hello! another update is here! Hope you are all enjoying it! I'm excited for this chappie! ;) Thanks for reading and enjoy chapter 5 :)

CHAPTER 5

*LUCY'S POV*

Niall comes back in with 4 people behind him.

"Lads, this is Lucy."

He pauses and smiles at me.

"Lucy, this is 5 Seconds of Summer."

Wait what?

"Hello Lucy, I'm Ashton, this is Luke, Michael and Calum." Ashton says smiling while pointing to his bandmates.

Wait. 5 Seconds of Summer are right infront of me and I --

"Hello, I love you guys!" I say. I'm frozen. I live with One Direction who are friends with 5 Seconds of Summer and they just invited them round and now I have 5 Seconds of Summer right infront of me. I need to breathe.

 "So you are a fan?" Ashton asks me with a smile.

"More than a fan!" I laugh.

It goes silent for a minute and then I ask 5 Seconds of Summer, "Can I have a hug?" 

"Sure love! Of course you can!" They walk up to me and give me the biggest hug I could ever imagine. I embraced the hug. I felt so safe. So at ease. Niall then decided to yell "GROUP HUG!" and all the other boys came and joined the hug as well. I felt safe. Nothing could change it. I felt calm and happy. I'm so safe with these 9 boys. More safe than I have been in such a long time that I have forgotten what it feels like.

The hug ends and I ask "What are we doing tonight?" I'm so excited for whatever is going to happen tonight. Not like that. I don't mean it dirty. I have the 9 boys in my life that make me happy and nothing is going to change that.

"Well I was thinking we have a games night? Ya know, monopoly, jenga.." Louis says excitedly. He is such a kid at heart.

"Well lets do that then!" I say excitedly.

The sushi arrives and we eat all that. Niall ordered a lot and I tried to eat as much as I could. I have a protein drink at the boys request and I am done for the night. 

-------------------------------------------

"JENGA, JENGA, JENGA!" We all shout while Harry takes out a block. It's so close to toppling over and it's my turn next.

"YOUR TURN LUCY!" They all shout.

I slowly pull out a piece from the middle. It wobbles a bit and I hear ohhhh's and then they start shouting jenga and I lose it. It falls over. Everywhere! I love this game. Especially with the boys.

"ANOTHER GAME!" Luke shouts.

We build it up and Calum starts. Then Luke. Liam. Michael. Ashton, Harry, Me, Zayn, Louis and Niall. We repeat the order again and when it gets to Louis it topples over again.

"So Lucy and Louis lost!" We all laugh. That was amazingly fun.

"MONOPOLY TIME!" Michael shouts.

"I'M THE HORSE!" I shout.

"I'M THE CAR!" Harry shouts.

"BUT I WANTED TO BE THE CAR!" Louis says.

"TOO BAD!" Harry shouts back smirking.

The rest of the boys pick their character and there is not enough so Ashton is a banana lolly, Liam is ace of clubs, Luke is a piece of macaroni, Michael is a pizza that he drew on a piece of paper, Calum is headphone, Zayn is a paintbrush, Louis is a skateboard (miniature one) and Niall is a Nandos logo. Very inventive I think.