Chapter 4

*LUCY'S POV*

"That was an amazing movie! I loved it so much!" 

"Yea! It was really good!" Zayn says.

"Well Lucy, time for you to go to bed. It's 11pm." Liam says tiredly.

"Okay." I'm tired and excited to go sleep in my new bed but I don't wanna leave the boys.

"Can you take me to bed? I still feel really dizzy." I ask Louis.

"Sure love. Anything for my little girl." I love the ways he calls me his little girl. It makes me feel special.

Louis carrys me to bed, the boys follow behind. They surround my bed, tuck me in, say goodnight and leave turning the light off, leaving the door slightly open.

I hear their footsteps slowly walk away. They go different directions to their own bedrooms. I curl up in my bed and fall asleep peacefully.

*HARRY'S POV* 

I wake up to hear what must be our little girl screaming. I jump out of bed and sprint to her room, wake all the others up and go to comfort her. She must have had a nightmare. She was all sweaty, crying and screaming. 

"Lucy, Lucy, wake up! It's okay, your family are here. The boys all surround her and help me calm her down. I get on her bed, lift her up, while she is fighting me and put her on my lap. I give her the biggest cuddle ever. She starts mumbling.

"My dad. He..." 

"He what love?" I ask her.

"He. Found. Me." She starts crying her eyes out again and I look to the boys for help. 

Liam walks over to me and Lucy and gets down on his knees. 

"Lucy. He is never going to find you. He is in jail and will never come out again. You are safe with us." Liam knows exactly what to say.

"But it was so vivid." She tells me.

"Lucy, it's never going to happen. You have us and our security guards." Louis says.

She rests her head on my chest and I hold her so tight.

We sit in silence for a minute or two until she falls back to sleep again and we leave to go to our own beds.

Next morning:

*LUCY's POV*

I don't know what happened last night. I must have had a nightmare. The boys came in to comfort me and I must have fallen back to sleep because it's now 8:30am. I get out of bed, have a shower and change into denim jeans and top with converse shoes. I put my hair in a bun and go downstairs to meet the boys.

"Hello love!" Louis says excitedly. 

"How are you this morning?" Niall asks smiling.

"I'm better thank you for asking." I tell them. After being sick last night I do feel alot better.

"Want some pancakes for breakfast?" Zayn asks. 

"I love pancakes! Yes please!" I really do love pancakes. One of my favourite food.

Niall and Zayn go into the kitchen to make them and I sit on the chair with Harry, Liam and Louis.

"So love, don't forget you have the doctor coming soon." Harry tells me.

"Yeah I know. I'm kinda nervous." I tell him.

"Everything will be fin-"

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Niall and Zayn shout.

"Everything will be fine." Harry finishes his sentence and we all walk into the kitchen and find so many pancakes on the table.

"It looks amazing guys. Thank you so much." I tell them.