Chapter 8

So this is the last chapter :( I am writing a new fanfic though. It's a harry/one direction one so go check that out when it's up. It's called "That One Tweet"

Thank you for sticking by this fanfic, I love you all so much :)

I now bring you the last chapter of ABOD!

ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's your dad. He found us." Louis tells me.

Wait. How? I didn't think he would be able too? I thought we were in hiding where no one would be able to find us. I'm so confused. Scared mainly.

"Umm, how?" I ask not sure what to think.

"We really don't know Lucy. The police have been notified but they can't do much because he has weapons on him.

The phone starts ringing and we all jump.

"It's just Paul guys." Liam says nervously.

Liam puts the phone on speaker and he starts talking.

"Paul? What's the news?"

"Lucy's dad is still there and he isn't leaving. He says.." I hear him gulp.

"He says he isn't leaving without Lucy." Paul says nervously.

"NO! WE CAN'T! IT'S NOT HAPPENING PAUL!" Liam crys into the phone. The boys start tearing up.

"Boys, it's okay. I would rather keep you guys safe." I say getting up slowly but Louis pushes me back down.

"We can't let you go back to him Lucy. We just can't. It wouldn't be right and we would be so worried about you all the time." Niall tells me tearing up.

Theres a knock at the door. It's locked so they won't be able to get in.

"Who is it?" Liam says frightened.

"It's me. Lucy's dad!"

"GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" I shout out of fear.

"YOU ARE A BITCH LUCY! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I CAME BACK FOR YOU! YOU ALWAYS USED TO CAUSE ME SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR ME AND YOUR MUM! WE ABUSED YOU FOR A REASON YOU KNOW! YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" He screams like he used to. After all that it would normally be a hit, or slap a few hundred times.

I move closer to Louis. I can't even talk. I start balling my eyes out. I'm so scared. I don't want to go back. I want to stay with these boys. I love them and I feel safe with them.

"GO AWAY YOU LOSER! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT! SHE DOESN"T DESERVE IT DICK!" Harry yells back at him.

We hear a gun shot and a dent goes into the door. We all jump and I get so much closer to Louis.

Liam's phone vibrates silently and he answers the text.

Paul - "The police are on their way in. Stay safe. There is a gun in there if you need it." Liam passes the phone round to everyone and we all try and breathe.

We hear another smash at the door. He's trying to break in.

"I love you all." I say to everyone assuming the worst.

Silence. We can't hear a thing. What's happened?

"It's gone silent." Ashton says.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" We hear my dad yell.

"I jyxned it." Ashton sighs.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!" I think that's the police.

"NOT UNTIL I GET MY LUCY BACK! SHE NEEDS TO DIE!" He yells.