Chapter 6

Excited for this chapter! Please let me know what you all think :) Vote, Comment, Follow, Share! :)

CHAPTER 6

I can't breathe. Liam tells me to take a deep breathe in.. and out.. I try but it doesn't work. Liam keeps telling me to slow my breathing but it doesn't work and I black out..

"Lucy? Lucy? Wake up." I hear a soft voice in my ear. It must be one of the boys. I try open my eyes but they won't let me. I can't move and I can't speak.

"Is she okay?" I hear one of them ask. "Yeah, I think so.." Liam I think, says.

"Okay. Well she is going to freak when she finds out what has happened." One of them says.

Wait. Why am I going to freak? What has happened? Are the boys okay?

I encourage myself to speak and let out a stifle "boys?" so quiet they barely heard.

"Lucy?! Are you okay?" Not quite sure who that it is yet but I try and speak a yes and slowly open my eyes but they won't budge.

"Liam? Is that you?" I ask.

"Yes love. Don't panic. You had an anxiety attack because someone knocked at the door last night." Liam tells me. He doesn't sound too good.

"Oh okay. What's the time? and where are the others? and 5 Seconds of Summer?" I ask worriedly.

"They are fine. It is 7 in the morning, the others are packing everything up so we can leave before they all wake up. If we don't leave now something bad is going to happen. We will tell you later but right now we need to get out of here as soon as possible." This does not sound positive.

"Okay. Well lets go then." I jump up but Liam tells me to not do anything strenous after my anxiety attack. They can really knock you down.

I walk slowly with Liam at my side to the back door where the boys are hauling everything into a big car. The boys welcome me and ask me if I am okay now and I say yes not really sure what I feel right now.

I get in the car, the boys finish up and they get in beside me. This has all happened so fast. I have Liam on my right, Harry on my left and the rest are surrounding me - including 5SOS.

"So Lucy.." Louis starts speaking.

"We need to talk about what happened last night.." Louis looks at me worriedly.

"Okay..." I am really worried right now.

"Don't freak out too much okay? Everything is going to be okay." Harry tells me pulling me in for a hug.

"Okay.." I say.

"Your dad... He came to our house last night. He has escaped prison. He knows that you are with us and he will try find us. He has a gun and knife with him and police said he won't be scared to use it. Security got to our house just in time last night and knocked him out. They then rung the police but he got away. They are looking for him now but in the mean time we have had to move away from our house. We lived in London... Now we live in a secret place where only paul knows where that is. We don't even know."

"Wait. what do you mean just in time?"

"Well him.. the gun... knife..." Niall says slowly.

"Oh my god!" My mouth is wide open. I can't believe it.

That was alot of information to take in. My dad knew where I was. and the gun and knife? Umm.. This freaks me out. I don't won't to go back to him. Ever.

"Okay." I say. I'm shaking. I'm scared now. What if he does find us again? What if they don't catch him?

"Lucy. I know you are scared. But you are safe with us. He won't hurt you and we will do everything we can to keep you with us." Liam says.