1

((Your pov))

'Another day of hell.' I thought to myself as I sat up and turned my alarm off.

Lucky for me though was that school was almost over and I could graduate and go far far away from here.

I push myself off my bed and walk to the bathroom to shower.

I strip off my clothes and step into the water, letting it hit my bare skin.

After I washed my hair and body I turned the shower off and stepped out.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body securely then walked over to my closet to pick out my clothes.

I grabbed an over sized sweater, some leggings, and my bra and underwear then got dressed.

I took a look into the mirror and nodded in approval.

With a satisfied smile I walked over to my vanity and sat down to do my hair and makeup.

My makeup always consisted of a simple cat eye wing and some mascara.

I just never felt the need to wear a lot of makeup.

After my makeup I took my hair out from under the towel and blow dried it then went over it with the straightener.

Once I was satisfied with it I took one last look at myself in the mirror then grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs.

"Hey (y/n)!" my best friend Jimin says from inside the kitchen.

He always did this.

He'd come over super early in the morning and just make food.

"Hey." I say and slip on a pair of shoes then sit down at the table and watch him.

"How many weeks are left? 3?" he asks referring to school and I nod.

"Yeah thankfully." I say grabbing my phone and checking the time.

"Woah we gotta go." I say and he looks at the time then runs outside to my car.

I laugh and stand up and follow him out.

Once I get in the car I blast music and drive to school.

When we get there he hops out of the car and impatiently waits for me to get out too.

When I lock the doors he wraps his arm around my shoulders and drags me into the school.

I didn't really care about being late because I knew I was smart enough to pass the class with an A anyway but Jimin on the other hand...well he wasn't very smart.

He just got away with it because everyone in the school loved him.

"See ya later." he yells as he jogs down the hall.

I turn in the other direction and walk to class.

The day goes by pretty quickly which I'm grateful for.

When the final bell rings I stand up and walk out to my locker.

I put my stuff inside and then turn around to see Jimin and his friends aka his band mates walking towards me.

"Woah Mr popular is gonna talk to me in school?" I ask as they get to me.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? you're my best friend." he says and I smile.

"She's cute too." Jimin's friend Jin says.

"That's true." his other one named Jungkook says.

"Watch it." Jimin says snapping his eyes in their direction.

"Awe thanks guys." I say pushing my bag up on my shoulder.

"What are you doing today?" Jimin asks leaning against my locker causing his arm muscles to flex.

His arms were really nice.

I had no shame in saying that though because he was my best friend. 

Jimin had liked me ever since we were kids but I never really paid much attention to his hints or comments about it because I didn't want It to ruin our friendship.

"I was just gonna go home and sleep. Why?" I ask and I see his friend Yoongi smile as I mention sleeping.

"We're having a party tonight and the guys and I wanted you to come." he says and I think for a moment then nod.

"Sure, I'll go." I say and he smiles, pushing himself off the locker.

"Then I'll see you tonight at 10." he says and I nod and watch as he walks away with his friends who were pushing each other playfully.

Once they disappear I walk out to my car and drive home.

I guess I should find an outfit for tonight's party..

This should be interesting..