3

((Jimin's pov))
When I woke up the next morning I grabbed onto my pounding head with a groan.

I had the worst hang over ever.

I angrily turned off my loud alarm clock and sat up.

I didn't remember anything that happened yesterday.

Last thing I remember was Hoseok and Jin arguing over which type of alcohol to serve people.

Had (y/n) come to the party? I didn't know.

I stand up and walk to my bathroom and open up the medicine cabinet.

I search around for some aspirin and once I find it I take some downing it with cold water.

I let out a breath and walk back to my room and get dressed even though I wasn't feeling school today at all.

I just wanted to sleep forever.

Yoongi would be so proud of me.

After I got ready I headed to school.

"Hey guys what's up?" I ask once I get to my group of friends who where surrounding (y/n).

When she saw me she walked off in the other direction.

What was up with her?

"You fucked up man." Hoseok Says and I raise my eyebrows.

"What? What did I do?" I ask and they all look at me with wide eyes.

"You don't remember? I mean you were pretty drunk but you've wanted to do that since forever." Jin says.

"Do what? What did I do?" I ask, getting impatient.

"Dude you kissed (y/n) last night and now she's all freaked out." Jungkook says and my eyes widen.

"How did it happen? I didn't force her or anything right?" I ask, starting to get worried.

"No. We were playing spin the bottle and then bam." he says and I let out a breath of relief and run my fingers through my hair.

"I should go find her and talk to her." I say but Namjoon grabs onto my arm pulling me back.

"Just give her some time man. She's pretty shaken up right now. It's gotta be a little weird kissing your best friend of seventeen years, Ya know." he says and I sigh and nod.

"Well we have to get to class, see ya." he says and they all walk away.

I had really kissed her..

The girl I've liked since we we were kids, my best friend.

I groan and slam my foot into the locker then walk to class.

How was I gonna talk to her now without it being awkward between us.

Hopefully she doesn't hate me.
...
The school day ended pretty quickly and I wanted nothing more than to go sleep.

My head still hurt and on top of that now I had to deal with this (y/n) situation.

I really needed to talk to her about it.

I know I should wait but I can't.

It's all I can think about.

So I get into my car and drive to her house.

When I get there I knock twice then shove my hands into my pockets.

After a couple seconds the door opens revealing (y/n).

When she saw me her smile faded and she shifted from one leg to the other.

"What are you doing here?" She asks averting her eyes away from me.

"We need to talk." I say.

"About?" She asks.

"Last night." I say but she doesn't even bat an eye.

"Oh yeah, the party was fun." she says, avoiding the subject and letting me in the house and then walking to the couch and sitting down.

I walk inside and shut the door behind me and sit on the opposite side of the couch.

She doesn't even acknowledge my presence and scrolls through her phone.

"Y/n. come on." I say and she looks up at me then back down at the phone.

"I don't know what you want me to say Jimin. We kissed because of a game that's it. There's nothing more to it."

That kinda hurt a little.

I mean I had liked this girl for 17 years for crying out loud.

"And you felt nothing?" I ask after a minute.

She doesn't say anything at first but then stands up.

"I didn't. I'm sorry, Jimin." she says then walks up the stairs.

"You should go." she says the disappears.

Once I hear her bedroom door open then close I let out a sigh.

Where does our friendship stand now...?