17

Jimin;

Finally, we all came home.

I was really glad to be back with y/n, to be exact, I was over the moon.
..
Right now I had just woken up from a nap to find y/n no longer beside me.

"Y/n?" I call out as I sit up.

"In here!" she says from the kitchen.

When I walk into the kitchen I see a bunch of food on the table and (y/n) standing at the counter in an apron.

"You made all this?" I ask, walking over to her.

"Mhm. I wanted to make sure you were eating well. You know, since being busy on tour can make you skip a meal or two." she says and leans into me and hugs me.

I of course hug back.

When she pulls back she takes off the apron and guides me over to the table.

"Now Eat." she smiles.

"You eat too." I say and she sits down at the table and grabs some food.

"So, should we talk about us?" She asks, grabbing onto my hand.

"There's nothing much to talk about now. You're already mine and I love you." I say and she frowns.

"I want you to ask me out though. So you can be mine as well." she says and I feel my heart flutter in my chest.

"Then y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" I ask and she smiles.

"Of course I will." she says then kisses me.

"I've waited so long for this." I say and she laughs.

"I know." she says and leans her head onto my shoulder.

"One day I'm going to love you as much as you love me. Maybe even more. I promise." She says and I can't help but to smile.

I can't believe I'm dating my best friend that I've been in love with for 17 years..

It seems so crazy.

I looked down at her and kiss the top of her head.

I was never going to leave her side no matter what.