14

((Your pov))

A couple months had passed and all I was thinking about was the kiss.

Why did I kiss him? God I'm so stupid.

I was even too afraid to text him.

I always made sure to keep up with their TV performances and interviews though.

They seemed to be doing really well and became really popular.

They were living their dream now..

I'm knocked out of my thoughts as I hear my phone ding notifying me of a new interview.

I open my laptop and go to the link.

The heading of the interview says: Jimin's love?

I open the video and see Jimin's face pop up and my heart seems to flutter.

His hair was different now.

When the video starts I smile as he starts to talk.

"So we've been getting a lot of these kinds of questions and we're hoping you could answer them." the man doing the interview says.

"Hm." he says while licking his lip.

It makes me remember the kiss and my stomach feels weird.

"Everyone wants to know, do you have a crush?" The guy asks and he smiles.

"Well there is this girl."

My chest tightens.

"She's so mind blowingly beautiful and I miss her like crazy." he says.

"How long have you known this girl?" The guy asks and he runs his fingers through his hair and smiles.

"I've been best friends with her for seventeen years and every time I look at her I fall in love with her all over again. I haven't seen her in 3 months so as much as I love performing and being on tour I'd really love to go home and see her." he says and my heart beat speeds up.

He was talking about me...

"Does she know how you feel?" The guy asks.

"She does." he says.

"And..?" The guy drags out.

"And I'm not exactly sure how she feels." he says and I pause the video.

How do I feel about Jimin?

Whenever I think about Jimin and that kiss my heart speeds up and I get all hot, I know the feeling.

I like Jimin..I like my best friend.
~
I press play and they end the interview.

I shut my laptop and check my phone.

Why hadn't he texted me..? Was it because I hadn't texted him? Should I call him? Or I could go to their show...

With that I pack a bag seeing as I'd have to stay at a hotel and then get in my car and drive to where they said they were performing tonight.

I'd be seeing Jimin tonight.

The thought made my heart race.

I like my best friend.