19

Three weeks had passed and I was finally done with my therapy and I was headed out to go see Jimin and the guys.

I texted Namjoon late last night and asked where they would be.

When he told me they would be at a studio I jumped on the opportunity to go see them.

Only Namjoon knew I was coming so I was excited to see their expressions when I got there.

After an hour and a half long drive I finally got to the studio.

I texted Namjoon letting him know and after a couple minutes he came out of the building.

"It's good to see you. How have you been?" He asks hugging me.

"I've been good. I'm finally done with therapy so that's new." I say and he smiles.

"Well we should head inside. Your boyfriend will he happy to see you." he says and I smile and nod.

When we get in the building we walk down a long hall then stop outside a door that says studio B.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod.

When he opens the door I see Jimin at the microphone singing.

I smile and lean against the wall and wait.

Once Jimin sees me his eyes widen and he smiles really big and run out and picks me up, twirling me around.

"Surprise!" I say and he sets me down and hugs me really tight.

"What are you doing here?" He asks and I pull back and smile.

"Just came to visit. I texted Namjoon last night to see where you'd be." I say and he turns to Namjoon.

"You knew she was coming and didn't tell me?" He asks and I laugh.

"He did but I told him not to say anything." I say and Jimin nods and turns back to me.

"We're coming home in a week you know that right?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course I do but I wanted to see you guys now." I say.

"Well we're glad you're here. We have some free time after this so we can hang." Tae says and I smile.

"Sounds fun." I say.

"I'll talk to you when I'm done." Jimin says and goes back to the microphone and sings.

He was really good at what he does.

Once he finished he came and sat at my side as the others did their parts.

"I'm really happy you're here." he says, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I'm happy too." I say and lean my head on his shoulder.

"When I come home I'm gonna take you out on a date." he says and I look up at him and smile.

"I'm looking forward to it." I say and he leans down and kisses me.

"No PDA in the studio." Jungkook says with a laugh.

I pull back but he pulls me toward him again.

"You're my girlfriend. I'll kiss you where I want no matter who's watching." he says and kisses me again.

I feel a blush on my face when he says that.

When he pulls back he smiles and I do too.

"I wish I would have realized my feeling sooner." I say and he laughs and smiles.

"As long as you like me now it's all okay." he says and I smile and nod.

"Okay that's all for today. You guys can go." the man at the desk says and the guys nod and take their leave.

"Where to now?" Hoseok asks as we get outside.

"How about we go bowling!" Jungkook says and I get really excited.

"Oh please!" I say as I jump up and down.

"Sure. Let's go." the others agree and I run to my car.

Jimin and the others tag along as their bus driver goes elsewhere.

Time for some real fun.